No kids Yet. sure they won't be far off. Could not afford to get away this year which as been a first. Gonna save for next summer mrs wants Mexico or Cuba so it will set me back lol.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pint English breakfast Steak pub meal   i see your going for a bit of culture

I,ll never understand why people get on a plane to a hot climate with friends and loved ones............................................only to recreate all the squalor they,ve gone to get away from !

Like i say recreate the squalor you live in ..................I love getting into the culture of a place i dont want to be eating fried breakfasts in English pubs surrounded by scatty English birds i

For any of you Benidorm regulars, is sticky vicky still about?

There are some things that cant be unseen!

. Ive only been the last few years on charity golf trips. Never seen or would want to see some old slag sticking objects in her self !!!!

Yes she is still going worse thing i have seen she is about 80 :bad:. and she pulls things out of her fanny not sticks then up. :laugh:

For most stuff look for a mercadona or Dia, for fresh fruit and veg always go for a grocery shop and for meat fish etc go to the markets if the mercadona doesn't have the fish and meat stalls.

When drinking in bars ask for medianas ((bottles) (ana is said like in banana)) buy the kids drinks in the shops. Watch ya stuff like a hawk don't let any fuucker touch you pick pockets are feckin gold medalists in Spain so only take what you need ;)

If you go out try to look for non tourist places (usually well away from the beach) as they will not only charge less but will be better food etc

A decent set meal in a bar starter, main, pudding, coffee should be about 10-15€ each and is normally worth it.

Pm if you want any more advice :thumbs: