GWP Lurchers

17 minutes ago, gunter said:

Good place to ask whats a pure gwp like at hunting cover and stuff would they be a good cross to put into a hound for hunting foxes 

If you’ve got a good gwp you won’t need to put hound in there mate 

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5/8 greyhound 3/8 gwp been a good bitch to me 

? dunt gerrus wrong when a were young and keen it were alright ? but now it's minimal effort for maximum gain ,I go about it like I'm agen the clock fastest time wins ,so u berra keep up cos once I'm

Blackie-'can I have a 68,and owe you one love?'???  Never keep a women if you don't MUFF them out at least once a week?

Posted Images

If a full welsh bitch never breed away from hounds but  was thinking of putting a gwp over her was just wondering what there like at hunting beating cover etc would they bring anything to the table a good hound wont  ... if youve a good hound you wont need pointer in it either 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, gunter said:

If a full welsh bitch never breed away from hounds but  was thinking of putting a gwp over her was just wondering what there like at hunting beating cover etc would they bring anything to the table a good hound wont  ... if youve a good hound you wont need pointer in it either 

Spent a lot of time around both and don’t think you’ll game anything from the breeding personally , only thing I’d put on either is a grey hound or lurcher to quicken them up 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Big Ron said:

it’s alright copying and pasting the scientific facts on here , some people actually  do it ??

What you have sex? alone I expect ?

Understanding what we do is half the  battle to success. Think I explained it pretty  well  in my own words, likely to be  boring for u to read but each to their own. 

30 minutes ago, sandymere said:

What you have sex? alone I expect ?

Understanding what we do is half the  battle to success. Think I explained it pretty  well  in my own words, likely to be  boring for u to read but each to their own. 

Do you keep a line mate ? Or ever been involved in practical side or just the scientific? ?

Edited by Big Ron
4 hours ago, Black neck said:

No u scarecrow there already 3 breeds in there ?

doesn’t matter how many breeds are in there mate some bull greys are like there own breed of dog same as saluki lurcher is after all no dog breed is pure is it 

27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

doesn’t matter how many breeds are in there mate some bull greys are like there own breed of dog same as saluki lurcher is after all no dog breed is pure is it 

Utter twaddle 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

Well deffo not fannies I tell ya that for note ?

don’t eat your lass out ? 

what’s up blackneck been that long since you caught out you’ve turned vegetarian ? 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

don’t eat your lass out ? 

what’s up blackneck been that long since you caught out you’ve turned vegetarian ? 

Blackie-'can I have a 68,and owe you one love?'??? 

Never keep a women if you don't MUFF them out at least once a week?

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Blackie-'can I have a 68,and owe you one love?'??? 

Never keep a women if you don't MUFF them out at least once a week?

? dunt gerrus wrong when a were young and keen it were alright ? but now it's minimal effort for maximum gain ,I go about it like I'm agen the clock fastest time wins ,so u berra keep up cos once I'm over the line there be no sense out o me 

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

? dunt gerrus wrong when a were young and keen it were alright ? but now it's minimal effort for maximum gain ,I go about it like I'm agen the clock fastest time wins ,so u berra keep up cos once I'm over the line there be no sense out o me 

??