Bull Terrier & Walker Covered In Blood After Attack

Two sides of the coin here, now I am always against more government regulation and taxes of any kind so I get why people feel strongly about that

However.......

Some types of dogs are a loaded gun, never mind old Fido is good with the kids and never harmed a fly, one wrong flick of the switch and that which is in these dogs at a genetic level will out, maybe with horrific outcomes.

The dogs in themselves are not bad but lets never loose sight of what is at the end of the lead......this is where I can see the sense in a " license" type thing as in theory only the most committed would pay it and then be double careful with the dogs or they loose it.

Unfortunately, you would have to ban breeding as well for this to work so would end up with a small pool of licensed breeders......which again, may be no bad thing in the greater scheme of things?

The worst phrase in the dog world and one which always makes me wince is " don't worry mate, he/they are alright.....they won't hurt anyone"..............amazing how many canine mind readers there are in the world !!!

• Like 2

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good job , i didnt see it i would shot the thing, what a terrible thing to happen to a little dog.Iwas brought up with bull breeds, and we never had any probs, because they were locked up (safe). i

It makes me sick to read some of the replies on here thinking it was ok for this dog to kill someones little pet, to me these people are no better than the clown with the staffie in the article, THIS

well the owner hasnt even got the strength to say no to pies, so shes got no chance of telling a dog not to do something.   In all seriousness, dogs, big or small, can be bred in a kitchen in the ro

Posted Images

Two sides of the coin here, now I am always against more government regulation and taxes of any kind so I get why people feel strongly about that

However.......

Some types of dogs are a loaded gun, never mind old Fido is good with the kids and never harmed a fly, one wrong flick of the switch and that which is in these dogs at a genetic level will out, maybe with horrific outcomes.

The dogs in themselves are not bad but lets never loose sight of what is at the end of the lead......this is where I can see the sense in a " license" type thing as in theory only the most committed would pay it and then be double careful with the dogs or they loose it.

Unfortunately, you would have to ban breeding as well for this to work so would end up with a small pool of licensed breeders......which again, may be no bad thing in the greater scheme of things?

The worst phrase in the dog world and one which always makes me wince is " don't worry mate, he/they are alright.....they won't hurt anyone"..............amazing how many canine mind readers there are in the world !!!

:thumbs::yes:

When im walking thr mastiff x on.lead i come across allsorts butcthe ones i always say elo too and reasure that ive got the dog under control.are the old people who look totally scared as they fumble to put their mutt on lead something like ive got him plus its always goodto speak as you pass, it helps for future walks im sure.. Theres lots that can be done but.it aint rocket science to the good owners.

• Like 1

Car type insurance for dogs nobody can control a bull breed what a load of bollocks people get bitten every day by all kinds of dogs and you don't hear a dicckie bird but because someone couldn't control there aggressive dangerous dog and a bullbreed killed it everyone is against the bull breeds complete bollocks!

Car type insurance for dogs nobody can control a bull breed what a load of bollocks people get bitten every day by all kinds of dogs and you don't hear a dicckie bird but because someone couldn't control there aggressive dangerous dog and a bullbreed killed it everyone is against the bull breeds complete bollocks!

What do you consider a well bred bull type dog to be?......do you consider it no more than any other dog?

Is a bull no more dangerous than a Lab when it kicks off?

Do they hold more potential to do more damage than other breeds?

Serious question matey because it seems like that's what you are saying

I also think there is a BIG difference in being " against" something or being realistic about it

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

Fending off a lab is possible but a big bullbreed not cared, trained, and fed right? Oh cum they gunna be hard to stop if it in attack mode...

you think? you try stopping Labtastics Buzz when the icecream van goes past!

• Like 4

Fending off a lab is possible but a big bullbreed not cared, trained, and fed right? Oh cum they gunna be hard to stop if it in attack mode...

Probably beat that f***ing pat-licker in your avatar though.............. :angel:

Who's labtastic????????

Who's labtastic????????

:boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy:

Who's labtastic????????

:boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy:

Awww bless........look at you all grown up now. :angel:

:D

Who's labtastic????????

Thats how i feel mate...........i've come of age on THL..... :toast:

Who's labtastic????????

Thats how i feel mate...........i've come of age on THL..... :toast:

we still all think you're a bellend though :tongue2:

• Like 1