Matt The Rat...

As above Scot.

Offensive posts are usually deleted, and members don't see the warn history of other members.

You can be sure that if you try and bait a moderator (or two in this case) and start waving your cock around and asking to be deleted, you will be gone.... :yes:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My honest opinion is than not enough folk are kicked off this site...how many times have you seen someone who just posts inflammatory/irrelevant crap...and then when they get bored or challenged start

Dont get post in this neck of the woods , postman scared to come down the drive for some reason or other. plenty pubs though haha Look at that for spelling a damn miracle I tell you. Hahaha

It would be cruel and unjust to censor folk,..for the style in which they contribute towards a thread....   The criteria for wrist slapping, and any subsequent adjudication thereafter, should always

Posted Images

Ah so he didn't ask to be banned ... If that's the case then there are mods on here that are getting a little carried away with the little bit of power they have been afforded .........

• Like 2

Ah so he didn't ask to be banned ... If that's the case then there are mods on here that are getting a little carried away with the little bit of power they have been afforded .........

Like I said earlier Socks, sometimes you can't see the whole picture because offensive posts are removed and you don't have the benefit of seeing other members warn history.

I am not getting into individual reasons for warning or banning folks; it's not fair to do so.

There is quite a bit that goes on 'behind the scenes' as it were...

As above Scot.

Offensive posts are usually deleted, and members don't see the warn history of other members.

You can be sure that if you try and bait a moderator (or two in this case) and start waving your cock around and asking to be deleted, you will be gone.... :yes:

If I read correctly it was his balls he was waving around? :hmm:

I know exactly what its like behind the scenes I moderate on a few other sites .... Over moderation of a site can be worse than under moderation ..........

• Like 1

I know exactly what its like behind the scenes I moderate on a few other sites .... Over moderation of a site can be worse than under moderation ..........

I agree Socks, and like you, I moderate on some other sites and usually find the 'light touch' works best.

Trouble is, we have getting on for 50,000 members on here and it's always the same few causing the biggest problems.

You may well know and understand what is involved in moderating, but you don't know the history in this particular case, nor can you see the posts that have been removed from this thread.

Do you justify and explain every moderating decision you make on the sites you moderate on? Somehow I doubt it.

Just for the record, I've had several PM's off members thanking me for tidying up the thread that prompted this nonsense.

I've a feeling this is going nowhere and could disappear into the ether at any minute.....