After Vin's Food/diet Thread. What About Condtioning

I did the goose green tab back in 93 mate ........

may 21 1982

Listen mate I am not getting into a pissing contest with you ... Well done to you and your lads in that shit hole .........

thanks

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me..I'm out of breath reading this let alone going on some of the aforementioned training regimes..for the odd rabbit and a few rats I can't really see the point :-)

I give mine a good lay off and myself . It's hard slog in the winter with working long shifts and getting the dogs out as much as possible. I would say they remain reasonably fit with walking about th

ALL THIS QUAD TALK WORK THEM TO FITNESS THATS THE ONLY WAY, TROTTING BEHIND A CAR ETC,, KEEPS THEM IN TRIM, AND THATS ABOUT IT,, TRUTH KNOWN CHUCKING A BALL ON A SCOPE 20/30 TIMES WILL DO THEM MORE GO

Posted Images

I just checked dan,,,, excange rate today is $1.52 = £1. Wich means your fuel at $4. Means we would pay at today's exchange rate £2.63....

By the way we pay,,, today local to me £1.35 a litter for diesel ,,,, and there's approximately 4.5 litters in a gallon,,, so that makes it just over £6 a gallon

Naw its like 3.7 or 3.8 liters per gallon or some shit like that.

I believe a US gallon is diffrrent to a UK gallon :thumbs:

I just checked dan,,,, excange rate today is $1.52 = £1. Wich means your fuel at $4. Means we would pay at today's exchange rate £2.63....

By the way we pay,,, today local to me £1.35 a litter for diesel ,,,, and there's approximately 4.5 litters in a gallon,,, so that makes it just over £6 a gallon

Naw its like 3.7 or 3.8 liters per gallon or some shit like that.

I believe a US gallon is diffrrent to a UK gallon :thumbs:

Really? now thats just stupid hahaha on both our parts

f**k me..I'm out of breath reading this let alone going on some of the aforementioned training regimes..for the odd rabbit and a few rats I can't really see the point :-)

• Like 5

i only wish i had whats on your doorstep then i wouldnt need a bike ,id send mine with you :laugh:

• Like 1

his dogs loose matches

If that's at me I have never matched a dog ???............

no socks that wasnt aimed at you but you have been known to challange a few and pull out when you realised you bit of more then you could chew,

Please elaborate because my snidely little worm as I don't know what your on about ..........