After Vin's Food/diet Thread. What About Condtioning

I just checked dan,,,, excange rate today is $1.52 = £1. Wich means your fuel at $4. Means we would pay at today's exchange rate £2.63....

By the way we pay,,, today local to me £1.35 a litter for diesel ,,,, and there's approximately 4.5 litters in a gallon,,, so that makes it just over £6 a gallon

:cry:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me..I'm out of breath reading this let alone going on some of the aforementioned training regimes..for the odd rabbit and a few rats I can't really see the point :-)

I give mine a good lay off and myself . It's hard slog in the winter with working long shifts and getting the dogs out as much as possible. I would say they remain reasonably fit with walking about th

ALL THIS QUAD TALK WORK THEM TO FITNESS THATS THE ONLY WAY, TROTTING BEHIND A CAR ETC,, KEEPS THEM IN TRIM, AND THATS ABOUT IT,, TRUTH KNOWN CHUCKING A BALL ON A SCOPE 20/30 TIMES WILL DO THEM MORE GO

Posted Images

road work does alot more than people think, i bike mine at a steady pace for 8mile as soon as they break into a jog/run i slow it then build it back up so they are constantly at a fast walk ,what that does is uses muscles in the body that normally dont get used by running or jogging and building the heart and lung without putting them under strain the armed forces use the same technique as called tabbing and to be honest i would prefer to run 8 mile than tab 8 mile . in or out of season i use this a couple of days a week aswell as running them in season and chasing a ball or each other out of season ,i also use the rag bag method in my garden which consists of a piece of rope tied to hessian bag both dogs love this and need no encouragement to use it, this helps build neck,back and leg muscle also the muscles for the jaw .....just a point i am no coursing or lamping only man i like my dogs to be out there and catching day or night atb steve :thumbs:

Para's TAB (tactical advance to battle ) ,Hats March :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tabbing was around long before the paras my little maroon friend ...........

road work does alot more than people think, i bike mine at a steady pace for 8mile as soon as they break into a jog/run i slow it then build it back up so they are constantly at a fast walk ,what that does is uses muscles in the body that normally dont get used by running or jogging and building the heart and lung without putting them under strain the armed forces use the same technique as called tabbing and to be honest i would prefer to run 8 mile than tab 8 mile . in or out of season i use this a couple of days a week aswell as running them in season and chasing a ball or each other out of season ,i also use the rag bag method in my garden which consists of a piece of rope tied to hessian bag both dogs love this and need no encouragement to use it, this helps build neck,back and leg muscle also the muscles for the jaw .....just a point i am no coursing or lamping only man i like my dogs to be out there and catching day or night atb steve :thumbs:

We just made it famous !!!!

• Like 1

they figured out it werent so tactical when a load of crap hats turned up to battle blowing out there arse...thats why they formed the paras :tongue2:

they figured out it werent so tactical when a load of crap hats turned up to battle blowing out there arse...thats why they formed the paras :tongue2:

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How did you make it famous ????????

Para para in the sky living proof that shit can fly :laugh: .................

mmmmm getting a bit silly now with .

Only as silly as you boys with your piss taking :thumbs: .............

ive just choked on me tea aint heard that for a while :toast:

and what unit was you in? :hmm:inside every hat there's a Para trying to get out :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by DEERMAN