Anyone Else Work A Ebt X Lakey

i am sure yrs ago a lad used to be on these forums had one called 'Red'

was a big, striking looking thing, like a red lakey with strong v slightly EBT shaped head

have a look on golden oldies thread red dog is there. mate has a bitch also on that thread which is of that red dog old bitch now but very good grafter looks like red lakeland with mis shaped head breed her with our old dog and kept 2 pups now about 20 monthes and both doing well

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wont be posting pics of my terriers on a public site i'm afraid mate.

The English bull Russell was a popular choice with the cork lads down through the years,plenty of good dogs of this type past and present,and not only in cork

bullsht      

was a big, striking looking thing, like a red lakey with strong v slightly EBT shaped head

have a look on golden oldies thread red dog is there. mate has a bitch also on that thread which is of that red dog old bitch now but very good grafter looks like red lakeland with mis shaped head breed her with our old dog and kept 2 pups now about 20 monthes and both doing well

we didn't know how red was bred,, he did have unusual look about him, and never before or now seen a Lakeland type like him, he produced some good pups and was a steady dog despite his appearance!!

• Like 1

The English bull Russell was a popular choice with the cork lads down through the years,plenty of good dogs of this type past and present,and not only in cork

still alot of lads digging this cross in cork,have dug over a few ebt/russell,s good dogs 2 of the lads i dig with have 2 good bitches off this cross.

we didn't know how red was bred,, he did have unusual look about him, and never before or now seen a Lakeland type like him, he produced some good pups and was a steady dog despite his appearance!!

thats it mate, when you used to post under your old username (Taffy)? think that's you?

for some reason i thought there was EBT in him?

was he a bit steadier than that Punisher dog you had??

thats it mate, when you used to post under your old username (Taffy)? think that's you?

red was by all accounts a pretty hard dog when younger but seemed to settle down as he got more work ,the punisher on the other hand was a REALLY hard dog ...

yes mate taffy was a friend of mine, he use to get on yer alot,, it was mentioned that red had EBT in him but how much truth!! was in this we just didn't know, and the previous owner who bred all is own stuff down from red didn't mention it either so who knows!! as for Charlie he was originally socks dog off yer and he give him the nick name (the punisher) the dog was a nightmare to dig to! nothing was ever straight foreword with him,, he didn't work his stuff he would just be hanging on anywhere he could! and end up being towed around or he would be pulling it about! and you would end up wrecking spots with him!! red on the other hand was as steady as you like, but you could see that he was a rough dog in his younger days, but like good dogs do he just adapted to it,, so yes he was a steadier and better dog all round,,,, :thumbs:

as far as I'm aware not long before taff packed in, charlie got out and was never seen again!! there were a couple of pups by Charlie/molly sent to different boys not sure how they turned out, they where a bit on the small side for me, and not being a big fan of Charlie I didn't wont one,,,, the two bitches where molly/meg

Saw a Ebt/jack russel at the CLA a few years ago it looked like monster jack russel tan and white rough coated but the size of an EBT. The bloke who owned it said it was soft as sh1t,and it was much too big to go to ground.

red was by all accounts a pretty hard dog when younger but seemed to settle down as he got more work ,the punisher on the other hand was a REALLY hard dog ...

I saw the so called punisher used a couple of times and i wouldnt of said he was a hard dog i thought he was just a dull c**t.