Known Jack Russells, "one Eyed Jack " And "the General"

Oh, and by the way, by you and Jiggy saying that money SHOULD NOT come into it and knowing of the company you's keep that makes you's hypocrites.

That's the truth.

So go ahead, let fly.

what about the chocolate shit that was sold

Saucy you have the memory of a gold fish.

The last time you said I sold Chocolate terriers I explained that in 30 years I've bred 4 chocolate terriers . 2 I kept and 2 I gave to friends.

So f**k off and confuse some other poor c**t with some one else please.

don't believe I am confused!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some of our bitches with bull blood in the mix all baying bitches worth the weight in gold

Snagbrac..... more like 21 years since Tip landed - 1992. You would have some craic working out the breeding COI and percentage of Sealyham (or not) in this line to date based on this period of time.

This is a pic of dog at 6 months . I was recently told by a mate that these dogs have been mentioned in a new book so who knows, maybe porkies alright but the man did seem genuine, and actually he d

Posted Images

Oh, and by the way, by you and Jiggy saying that money SHOULD NOT come into it and knowing of the company you's keep that makes you's hypocrites.

That's the truth.

So go ahead, let fly.

The last time you said I sold Chocolate terriers I explained that in 30 years I've bred 4 chocolate terriers . 2 I kept and 2 I gave to friends.

OK, I type this out very slowly as I'd say you read very slowly.

Take your time now but I'll try and explain it very simply.

In the 30 years I've had terriers...........I've bred only 4 chocolate pups.

OK ?.........I'll carry on.

SO, if I gave 2 to friends............and kept 2........now take your time but 2 + 2 = 4.

OK...how are we doing ?

OK I'll carry on.................so if all the chocolate pups have been accounted for (accounted means I know where they went) how did I sell any ????

If you are struggling with any of this complicated mathematical sentence then please fell free to PM and I'll help you.

If you understand it, which I doubt, then f**k off and try telling lies about some other poor c**t.

• Like 6

I think your very rude

And I think you're a liar.

Tell you what, tell anyone who BOUGHT a chocolate pup of me that if they're not happy I will not only give them their money back but that I will also give them 1000 euro as well for having wasted their precious time.

Now piss off.

• Like 4

That's the truth.

So go ahead, let fly.

I know Neil Cooney 20 odd years and i can honestly say he has never sold a pup aslong as ive known him,gifted plenty but not sold.

• Like 4