Any Golfists On Here ?

Aye labs your man , When golfers go to the pringle shop do they get shown threw the back these are the garish colours for colour blind golfers sir :laugh::laugh:

If your needing cheap golf balls lab will point you in the right direction :thumbs:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me that conjures up a strange Image ,,,,fecking great lump of a cockney geezer,,dressed in rupert trousers ...... :laugh:

I tried it a few years ago got all kitted out took a few lessons.............lasted about a month i was bored to tears.........if your at the age where your minds ready to slow down it might be for yo

.........I had a bit of a Ronnie Corbett look going on but the skin tight diamond pringles seemed to raise a few eyebrows

I play a little golf I'm a member at letham grange golf club any time ya fancy a game marko there's a spare set o clubs there too maybe a bit far but anytime lad . I'd get a couple of lessons first mate if I where you so your tought right from the start)

now then pal, im a golf pro over yorkshire way. I run a small club, teach and play a little tournament golf. first thing get yourself to the local range or golf club and get a couple of lessons to get hold of the basics, they will have all the eqpt you need to see if your going to like it. if you do give me a shout and i got stacks of clubs here and more than happy to send a set over to get you started.

yis Jonny

• Like 1

get playing rake, no good thinking about it

then when we come up next year you can be on labs team

we could have Scotland against England

labs a dark horse, club champion eh!!!!!!!!

your spoilt with course's up there

whats your handicap lab ?

now then pal, im a golf pro over yorkshire way. I run a small club, teach and play a little tournament golf. first thing get yourself to the local range or golf club and get a couple of lessons to get hold of the basics, they will have all the eqpt you need to see if your going to like it. if you do give me a shout and i got stacks of clubs here and more than happy to send a set over to get you started.

yis Jonny

That's a superb offer mate, thanks very much. Seriously,, that really is a great gesture bud

I just fancy having a try, always watch it, but never played, so it was kinda on my list. My uncle plays and is a member on a nice course locally, so I might get him to sort me out with a round with someone who can show me the ropes.

10.8 mate. As I say I wanted to improve but when they didn't allow me into the men's section I got totally pissed off. It was the difference between 6-8 tournaments and 20-25.

Biggest reason I can't get my handicap down is I hit it a long way.... So when it's wrong it's way wrong.... Lol

If I play regular my handicap should be nearer 8. I'm the type of player you want to partner at match play...;-)

Was out for a meal tonight at a stunning East Lothian golf clubhouse,, bloodly lovely, sitting having a beer watching the coastal view,, added bonus being the course is inhabited by Hares, so watched Lepus wander. (Have watched around 30 Lepus today as was out stalking this morning)

Anyway,,, the only time I have spent on golf courses is by moonlight, with lurchers, but after being there tonight, I fancy trying a round of golf, to see what the craic is.

Any golfists here ? whats the story,,?? is it good , or what !?

Golf is ok if taken with a pinch of salt :thumbs:

10.8 mate. As I say I wanted to improve but when they didn't allow me into the men's section I got totally pissed off. It was the difference between 6-8 tournaments and 20-25.

Biggest reason I can't get my handicap down is I hit it a long way.... So when it's wrong it's way wrong.... Lol

If I play regular my handicap should be nearer 8. I'm the type of player you want to partner at match play...;-)

your a decent player then mate

I have the same trouble as I hit it a long way

I've stopped using the driver, yesterday just used a 5 wood off the tee

and was hitting it 230ish and straight, that don't mean it'll be the same next week....lol

trouble I have is I cant get to play enough with working away

I tried it a few years ago got all kitted out took a few lessons.............lasted about a month i was bored to tears.........if your at the age where your minds ready to slow down it might be for you..............i found it f****n depressing ended up giving all the gear away !

Feck me that conjures up a strange Image ,,,,fecking great lump of a cockney geezer,,dressed in rupert trousers ...... :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 4

Aye labs your man , When golfers go to the pringle shop do they get shown threw the back these are the garish colours for colour blind golfers sir :laugh::laugh:

If your needing cheap golf balls lab will point you in the right direction :thumbs:

2 carrier bags full of golf balls here, retrieved from the rough wi my whippet

Rake I can just see you playing golf ..!!! creeping from tree to tree trying not to be seen ,crawling from shot(golf shot) to shot , camo'd up , then just as your partner is about to putt you whip out the .222 & destroy his ball ....! :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

I tried it a few years ago got all kitted out took a few lessons.............lasted about a month i was bored to tears.........if your at the age where your minds ready to slow down it might be for you..............i found it f****n depressing ended up giving all the gear away !

Feck me that conjures up a strange Image ,,,,fecking great lump of a cockney geezer,,dressed in rupert trousers ...... :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: .........I had a bit of a Ronnie Corbett look going on but the skin tight diamond pringles seemed to raise a few eyebrows :D

• Like 3