i think all ov them should be burned at the stake simple.take the tragedy what happened in London(near London) a British soldier is be-headed in the middle of the street in the middle of the day and he stand there shouting Islam shit and whats done about it ???????? nothing.i think the easiest way to get rid of them is simple :gunsmilie: they shouldnt evern be over hear so as soon as they do a heinous crime they and there whole family should be fcuked off. and when i say fcuked off i dont mean sent home

• Like 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Torture the fuckk and send his family/friends/acquaintances/his entire mosque and their families back to the medieval shitholes they came from. Send a message seems to be the only thing Mussies unde

the paramilitarys are two busy selling the white powder to be worried about a paki there not like they used to be

i dont think for one min every muslim is a wide eyed crazy fanatic who wants to destroy the west.i also dont think that all muslims are involved in paedo rings. im sure there many muslims are diguste

i think all ov them should be burned at the stake simple.take the tragedy what happened in London(near London) a British soldier is be-headed in the middle of the street in the middle of the day and he stand there shouting Islam shit and whats done about it ???????? nothing.i think the easiest way to get rid of them is simple :gunsmilie: they shouldnt evern be over hear so as soon as they do a heinous crime they and there whole family should be fcuked off. and when i say fcuked off i dont mean sent home

I totally agree and the heinious crime and family should apply to everybody in the country and I dont mean sent home :thumbs:

Guest ragumup

What gets me is islam is the fastest growing religion? I can't see why

mainly high birth rates.

Edited by ragumup

I totally agree and the heinious crime and family should apply to everybody in the country and I dont mean sent home :thumbs:

maybe we should try run for primeinester because who ever running this country at the moment has got his (her) head so far up there arse its unreal.they can do what they want and get away with it were what they want were ever they want(turbans on building sites) have mosques built here there and every wear and even stand there protesting burning poppy's saying that all are soldiers need to burn in hell but we arnt aloud to say anything because were racist...

Torture the fuckk and send his family/friends/acquaintances/his entire mosque and their families back to the medieval shitholes they came from. Send a message :yes: seems to be the only thing Mussies understand.

If one of these fuckkers went anywhere near my children or loved ones they'd be putting me down with a bullet, it would be the only way to stop me, every single one I saw would get it! involved or not :thumbs:

• Like 6

Torture the fuckk and send his family/friends/acquaintances/his entire mosque and their families back to the medieval shitholes they came from. Send a message :yes: seems to be the only thing Mussies understand.

If one of these fuckkers went anywhere near my children or loved ones they'd be putting me down with a bullet, it would be the only way to stop me, every single one I saw would get it! involved or not :thumbs:

fcuking amen to that brother

Guest ragumup

Can not agree with that mate torture them, then we are as bad as them .we could beat this if we all vote one way.........

All these things happened but what is actually being done? If it was the other way round streets would be having riots. Look what happened over a poxy cartoon?

Say anything against the religion and your called a racist. I don't think all Muslims want to blow us up. I know a few who can have a laugh and bit of banter. Also know alot of them that probably would put down that their a Muslim and they break all of their own rules.

I think Muslims are seeing themself at war with the west and when hate is roared up it pushes even more Muslims into thinking this. Meanwhile our media workers are too scared to put their neck on the line and say some truths due to fear of being labeled a racist.

It's not racist to love your country and not wish for your way of life to change!

How much longer will things carry on before either those in control really crack down on the problem or a civil war starts?

• Like 1

All these things happened but what is actually being done? If it was the other way round streets would be having riots. Look what happened over a poxy cartoon?

Say anything against the religion and your called a racist. I don't think all Muslims want to blow us up. I know a few who can have a laugh and bit of banter. Also know alot of them that probably would put down that their a Muslim and they break all of their own rules.

I think Muslims are seeing themself at war with the west and when hate is roared up it pushes even more Muslims into thinking this. Meanwhile our media workers are too scared to put their neck on the line and say some truths due to fear of being labeled a racist.

It's not racist to love your country and not wish for your way of life to change!

How much longer will things carry on before either those in control really crack down on the problem or a civil war starts?

i think civil war will start before they get there finger out and crack down.

Can not agree with that mate torture them, then we are as bad as them .we could beat this if we all vote one way.........

Bit strong I know but no worse than what this sick fuckk and his sick religion did to this poor girl and countless others.

They are all the same when my daughter was here a few weeks ago I caught this paki staring at her on the metro I asked him what the fuuck his problem was and why was he staring at a 10 year old girl with lust in his eyes I said this very loudly and angrily in Spanish so everyone heard and knew, he bailed at the very next stop :censored:

Walking up La Rambla 2 years ago a group of girls I was walking with one of the group was putting her jacket on and caught on of them who sell drugs on there by accident, he then proceeded to try and lay into her luckily I was close enough to intervene, it turned into a brawl between me and my Jock mate and loads of them, they were coming out of the woodwork lucky for us the police arrived and the police here ain't afraid of them and they know it so they soon melted away :yes:

Cowards with no respect for anything including each other, primitive people with a primitive religion.