What Dogs

Guest jimmy10

if kc is comeing to run his dog in ireland speedie and lough t ye should be good enoff to go over to run in eng i dont no the man but i would shake his hand and say fare play to k c it not every day you get a invite

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

No Banter I have very little pictures of any of my dogs due in part to not realising I wasn't going to live forever, and to an episode in the 80's which required all my pix and clippings going up the chimney....ask Templeking for details, lol.

• Like 1

Banter were did I slay any bodys dog on this topic I'm giving my own opinion if all lads go to eng it be there opinion to you've slayed my dog from day one. Uve been on this site muliple names I've something say I say it under my name like a man should. If you ever go to eng as bolio and mucky says you be counting minutes till your back plenty good dogs in ire I'm sayin you don't know how good they really are until uve run them in eng when there lungs gettin ripped out feeling pressure after grueling run. It gets 20 min rest has to go again gve that stick to your dog for years see how long lasts you can't gve that stick to your dog in the house or on slemish.

• Like 3

Banter were did I slay any bodys dog on this topic I'm giving my own opinion if all lads go to eng it be there opinion to you've slayed my dog from day one. Uve been on this site muliple names I've something say I say it under my name like a man should. If you ever go to eng as bolio and mucky says you be counting minutes till your back plenty good dogs in ire I'm sayin you don't know how good they really are until uve run them in eng when there lungs gettin ripped out feeling pressure after grueling run. It gets 20 min rest has to go again gve that stick to your dog for years see how long lasts you can't gve that stick to your dog in the house or on slemish.

where do i start i slayed your dog..i simply contributed to a debate same way you did on the black assissin topics...iv been on this site in multibale names...who hasnt......and if iv something to say i say it ..when im on here i make it clear who i am.....an for the rest im out as often as you :thumbs: atb

where do i start i slayed your dog..i simply contributed to a debate same way you did on the black assissin topics...iv been on this site in multibale names...who hasnt......and if iv something to say i say it ..when im on here i make it clear who i am.....an for the rest im out as often as you :thumbs: atb

me

Dont you just love all the my dicks bigger than yours ! Out on the land be it England or Ireland is where dogs run not on computers in June. Some people run for the fun and the sport , others run for fame and fortune, the man who feeds the f****r and shovels its shit is the only one the dog needs to satisfy no one else. Trying to belittle some one on a computer says loads about the calibre of the man doing it

Dont you just love all the my dicks bigger than yours ! Out on the land be it England or Ireland is where dogs run not on computers in June. Some people run for the fun and the sport , others run for fame and fortune, the man who feeds the f****r and shovels its shit is the only one the dog needs to satisfy no one else. Trying to belittle some one on a computer says loads about the calibre of the man doing it

My dick is bigger than yours.

My dick is bigger than yours.

[/quote

and there was me thinking you were just a c**t LOL