What Dogs

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

Just looking at ted here the dog with no stay in him thinking of his breeding .Hes of SNATCH brother of SPLODGE who were of CAPTIAN to a bitch called LUCKY I think and CAPTIAN was of SPINDLES by GAZZA and SPINDLES was of SOONER by was it SCOUSER is their any stay in that line???????????His mother is of the BLACK ASSASSIN who was of prince who was of the cream saluki bitch king got over form England said to be a match bitch and by BERTIE .His mother was of the DEACON to a bitch called SQUIRT king sold to a lad in England .She was out of the SLIGO EXPRESS that was the same bred as IRISH LADY must be a bit of some thing in some of these dogs :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh: oh I own him might be the problem :hmm: EDITED TO SAY theirs a lad on here went down to by a lucher last year the man that was selling the pups had a little chiuaua and yea he did try to by the chiuaua now he an expert on running dogs :laugh::laugh::laugh: FFS

Edited by New speedie 2