Early Riser Banned !!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't understand why folk come on to wind others up, what do they get out of it? Never understood that.

Should have a "today's banned members" down beside the "today's top posters" bit at the bottom.

If people repeatedly cause trouble why is it a surprise they get banned?

im sure he will be back :yes::yes:

who??
earlyriser ..
Never heard of him........!!!

You need to be up early to see him mate

i've read a fair few of his posts on here and i think his new user name should be "Morning Glory" lol

who??
earlyriser ..

i've read a fair few of his posts on here and i think his new user name should be "Morning Glory" lol

From what I've read of his its usually aimed at his enemy deerman. So I think he should call himself the opposite........ cheapman

who??
earlyriser ..

From what I've read of his its usually aimed at his enemy deerman. So I think he should call himself the opposite........ cheapman

it goes like this, get banned as earlystart, make up a new account earlierstart, make 5 normal posts, post a picture of my malx, say its caught a few rabbits, add the obligatory filling the freezer comment, when the post starts to get stale pm a few lads to wind them up so they add posts, continue arguing for as long as possible, get banned again, make up another name, early riser, make 5 normal posts..............................................................................and continue the cycle :laugh:

who??
earlyriser ..

it goes like this, get banned as earlystart, make up a new account earlierstart, make 5 normal posts, post a picture of my malx, say its caught a few rabbits, add the obligatory filling the freezer comment, when the post starts to get stale pm a few lads to wind them up so they add posts, continue arguing for as long as possible, get banned again, make up another name, early riser, make 5 normal posts..............................................................................and continue the cycle :laugh:

Fecking heck and theres me thinking it was just the tinternet, it's more deceitful than the house of commons here. :laugh:

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 1
:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

who??
earlyriser ..

very good :laugh::laugh: :laugh: .......it seems that way don't it and all because I spoke my mind about their worldbeater x :laugh::laugh::laugh: ...... but im ok im big enough and ugly enough to take what these little men throw at me :laugh::laugh::laugh:

who??
earlyriser ..

You've noticed then :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh: you want a job with me :laugh:

who??
earlyriser ..

You've noticed then :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh: you want a job with me :laugh:

next will come the "you can read PM`s" allegations :angel:

who??
earlyriser ..

Atleast when I'm on the wind up, I don't fanny about with 5 normal posts :laugh:

• Like 1

who??
earlyriser ..

next will come the "you can read PM`s" allegations :angel:

lol

thats ok , he does bring it on him self, no prob there, and the mods can do what they like.But as soon put his posts on the norm (wankers) come out of the wood work and have a go, why dont they get banned .?? i dont go out with the lad , not botherd what dog he runns, or what other people do down to them.It a hunting site and everybody should put on a post as long as its with in the law. i like( any) lurcher x as long as it does what the owner wants, thats all that matters . But lets have fair play on here .????

He had two accounts. I havent read another post on this thread but he admitted it on that 1 dog thread. Thats the reason he got banned or Id guess that anyhow.

I have no idea who any of these people are, but at least the guy who asked Paulus to delete him went out in a semi-manly kind of way. He obviously couldn't trust himself just not to log on again, but at least we didn't have pages and pages of attention seeking twaddle to go through first.

Manly? or even semi manly? HAHAHA! Gettin so pissy over an interent forum is about as far from manly as one could imagine.

• Like 1