Who's Better, Men Or Woman?

There is no answer to this IMO, I know we're all supposed to be equal these days but a million or so years of evolution says otherwise! :laugh: The differences between male and female humans goes far deeper than a pair of tits and a knob, there will always be certain things men are generally better at and there will always be certain things woman will always be better at. Men are physically more robust than women, and despite the myth of women being able to tolerate more pain than women, we have half as many pain receptors as a woman does. There are also differences in the way our brains work. A man's brain is more geared towards the logical side of thinking generally making us more suited to tasks like solving problems (and reversing into parking spaces.. :whistling:) while a woman's brain is geared more for communicating with other humans in social situations. Obviously there are exceptions, I read somewhere a while back that we all have a mix of both 'male' and 'female' behaviours, it's just they are more predominant in males and females respectively. Autism is the extreme form of the male way of thinking, which is why its much more predominant in males.

I think the way females often seem to be ultra competitive and sometimes bitchy in the company of other women is a hangover from the instinct to protect their kids and insure they stand a good chance of growing up to pass their genes on. There is still so much they don't know and understand about how our natural, animal instincts still govern a huge part of our behaviours both men and women. We like to think ourselves above the other animals on this planet, yet we are still driven on some level by the same biological needs and processes as we were hundreds of thousands of years ago before we came down from the trees. Chemicals and hormones still govern the way we act, the way we think and the way we feel without us giving it much thought and input along the way.

..anyway, having said that men are better IMO! :tongue2:

I saw a documentary with something with that in too, they tested people and some have 'female brains' or 'male brains' and it doesn't always have anything to do with your bits.

We are both good at different things, I am all for equality but feminists need to be more realistic and focus on the equality of everyone and not just focus on 50% of the population, they want to force more women into stereotypically male roles but no-one cares about getting more male nurses or receptionists. Women, know your limits!

ps women are definitely worse with pain and the warm/cold. You never hear the end of it if they bump themselves and it takes them 10 mins to decide if they need a jumper/coat.

I think women are more prepared, as a man I take everything I need in my pockets which include my keys, tobacco, money and phone and that is it and it would never occur to me to need anything else and I have yet to need anything else. But what women find necessary could be a lifetime of study, a woman I work with comes in with four giant bags for life ,every day and I have no idea what could possibly be in them. This isn’t even considered odd, it seems that girls are prepared for anything and you can be guaranteed that whatever you need in an emergency, they have one. ‘Anyone got any duck tape?’ ‘yes in my purse’, ‘bowie knife?’ ‘second drawer’, ‘lifesize model of the genitalia of a camel’ ‘ obviously, try my coat pocket’

• Like 2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

prob invented to cut a steak they cooked

I think instead of ridiculing the poor man he should have been applauded. I'll bet a woman couldn't put a fork through her boot and miss every toe

ah but he got out of doing the gardening an got a new pair of boots out it

put it this way I think women are fooking heroes .................well im struggling to clean and raise two kids ..................when im shopping im like a fooking zombie ,............just walking round in circles ,.....I swear women are like magnets ,.my mrs would of just gone straight to anything she would of wanted,..........having never been to

that place before........

if men think its easy too raise two young children then think again,..................cook ,make lunch boxes ,.....too and from school and then just to top everything off........kids fight like cat and dog,...........it would be nice to off load them to me parents now and again but that always ends up with me getting a bollocking for getting my priorities wrong and a massive argument and I just minimise to avoid confrontation............

I feel right out of place bringing them up but I will as I will do the best I can as I promised her.........................still you need both to have a balanced family which would benefit the children more ,............imho

I'm sure your doing a fine job bringing them up lad Dont dought itfor a second atb thumbs
  • Like 4

My first corporate job was in an office of 80 women :icon_eek: I was so naive, thinking what a great learning experience it would be, all these career women there to guide me, and never a shortage of plasters or aspirin considering the amount of handbags there would be floating about :laugh: How wrong I was! What a nightmare - cuthroat, competitive, bitchy, backstabbing load of horrible, gossiping cows. Worst job ever.

I've always had a good circle of girlfriends tho - some going back almost 30 years. And I've had lots of guy friends too because for some strange reason I like their company lol the older I get tho, the more I appreciate the differences between the two.

100% :yes:

Women are far worse when given power or climbing up to it :tongue2:

I have worked in all women & all men environments .. out of the 2 i would much rather work in an all male environment , womens spats can go on for decades :yes: at least fellas have there say & then its all forgotton :laugh:

Are you sure your not talking about relationships?? :tongue2::laugh:

I can concentrate better,handle pressure better,and am more assertive

She can multi task better,organise the house/kids better and empathises better.

we work well together,her strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa.

I could do everything she does but it would snap me sooner or later,i just don't have the patience for kids with all the mess/cleaning cooking/preparing etc

If you don't want/aren't planning on having kids there's no point in having an exclusive partner imo.

My first corporate job was in an office of 80 women :icon_eek: I was so naive, thinking what a great learning experience it would be, all these career women there to guide me, and never a shortage of plasters or aspirin considering the amount of handbags there would be floating about :laugh: How wrong I was! What a nightmare - cuthroat, competitive, bitchy, backstabbing load of horrible, gossiping cows. Worst job ever.

I've always had a good circle of girlfriends tho - some going back almost 30 years. And I've had lots of guy friends too because for some strange reason I like their company lol the older I get tho, the more I appreciate the differences between the two.

You only say that 'cause you have to climb a ladder to reach them.

:laugh:

• Like 1

put it this way I think women are fooking heroes .................well im struggling to clean and raise two kids ..................when im shopping im like a fooking zombie ,............just walking round in circles ,.....I swear women are like magnets ,.my mrs would of just gone straight to anything she would of wanted,..........having never been to

that place before........

if men think its easy too raise two young children then think again,..................cook ,make lunch boxes ,.....too and from school and then just to top everything off........kids fight like cat and dog,...........it would be nice to off load them to me parents now and again but that always ends up with me getting a bollocking for getting my priorities wrong and a massive argument and I just minimise to avoid confrontation............

I feel right out of place bringing them up but I will as I will do the best I can as I promised her.........................still you need both to have a balanced family which would benefit the children more ,............imho

Feel right out of place? Nah ... I got a feeling you'll do a smashing job. :thumbs:

You only say that 'cause you have a climb a ladder to reach them.

:whistling:

Touche :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They say tall, Canadian women are the worst :tongue2::laugh:

Edited by mushroom

The worst at climbing big f*ck off hills maybe, but pretty damn good at everything else.

It must be hard to see that in a person from all the way down there!

The worst at climbing big f*ck off hills maybe, but pretty damn good at everything else.

It must be hard to see that in a person from all the way down there!

:laugh: What the bottom of the hill

• Like 1

Every woman I've ever come across turns out to be totally f****d in the head.

I don't have an answer for the original question, but that is all I've come to find from the opposite sex.

If men could have vaginas and proper breasts, but still retain their male mind, I'd be gay.

I don't have an answer for the original question, but that is all I've come to find from the opposite sex.

If men could have vaginas and proper breasts, but still retain their male mind, I'd be gay.

I don't doubt that looking at where your from........ :laugh:

I don't doubt that looking at where your from........ :laugh:

Funny.

Well men don't have either of those and it still sounds well gay. :icon_eek: