Pics Of My Mut Before Her 6 Mile Run Behind The Car And A Few From The Other Day Cheers

Well I didn't know it was you I was saying that to ideation cuz at the time he was being cocky was nothing against u il pm my umber if ya want iI wasn't trying to bring u into it I was saying it to wind ideation as he was on a role

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the weather is like it is here. . . . . . it'd kill my dogs, and i'd like to think they are fit.   Edited to add - just seen you say it's early morning. It was still bloody hot here at 8am.   J

70 next birthday pal, out daily with my dog, summer n winter, shes a working dog, and i give her the work

It is great to read how proud and pleased that you are, with your new pal,...and I'm sure we all wish you well, for the future.   However,...it is a fact,. that lurchermen,...as a type,.. ....real

Socks, i am retired but im in dam good health, and my dog gets plenty of work put in front of her

cheers :victory:

It's good to hear you are in fine fettle and getting out everyday and doing a bit :thumbs: .... But there is a big difference between having a rake about with the dog and catching a few bunnies to working the dog for 8 hours a day catching bags of 50 plus and doing this day in day out all year round .........

Wow that is 18250 rabbits a year :notworthy::notworthy::hmm::hmm::rofl::rofl::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

• Like 1

Well I didn't know it was you I was saying that to ideation cuz at the time he was being cocky was nothing against u il pm my umber if ya want iI wasn't trying to bring u into it I was saying it to wind ideation as he was on a role

Like I said keep my out of your childish little outburst's, you may not of been trying to bring me into it but you did.

Fair shout if I had something to say to someone in the way you are on about I wouldn't be writing bk I would be in my car on my way to sort it out but lucky enough I very rarely get in confrontational things any more and I have my kids to think about now so I try my hardest to keep my self to my self

Socks, i am retired but im in dam good health, and my dog gets plenty of work put in front of her

It's good to hear you are in fine fettle and getting out everyday and doing a bit :thumbs: .... But there is a big difference between having a rake about with the dog and catching a few bunnies to working the dog for 8 hours a day catching bags of 50 plus and doing this day in day out all year round .........

socks is that ferreting 50 into nets or the dog catching them

Both ... Dependant on terrain and cover will determine how much the dog has to catch ..........

I start roading my dogs pretty much as soon as they can jump in the back of the truck on their own and I dont have to get out and toss their ass up in there. I run em down the road, down creeks, around timber, pretty much wherever I can go. I dont know how many days I do it, I just do it whenever I can and yes I do it year round. I'd say they all start around 5 or 6 months old. I run them as often as I can and I hunt them as often as I can. Obviously in the summer I gotta go at night and some nights here are just too damn hot to go out but I go out when I can. All the dogs I raise are tough and I mean damn tough. They can handle it come winter day after day after day if I got the time. If I bring in dogs from most other people it takes me months to get them toughened up and they never truthfully get as tough as the dogs I have raised since pups. I dont knock how anybody else handles their dogs cuz I quite honestly dont give a f**k but most wont have dogs tough enough to suit me. They are fit or whatever come season sure but not got that mental and physcial toughness that I require. They cant have it cuz they havent had the opportunity to adapt to it and their pain tolerance is pure shit. Worried bout how their feet hurt or that they are a bit sore or cold and wet or whatever the dogs excuse is that day. It just wont work.

Both ... Dependant on terrain and cover will determine how much the dog has to catch ..........

fair play to you,any chance of a day out then mate :laugh:

• Like 1

I put plenty of posts up here looking for ferreters bud keep an eye out and send me a pm .......

you are out the most on here socks your the man :thumbs:

I didn't say I was out the most just trying to explain the difference in doing it for a job compared to a mooch ............

not saying your running her on concreate, or tarmac,,,iff you are its long way to run them, there no give in the ground, thats why we were trainers or run on red,grar,, it will hammer the dogs joints, over a time, ive done it over the years and add a limp,for a while for the same reason,,

I put plenty of posts up here looking for ferreters bud keep an eye out and send me a pm .......

i will keep an eye out socks, :yes::thumbs: