Pics Of My Mut Before Her 6 Mile Run Behind The Car And A Few From The Other Day Cheers

She is a good dog retrieves brilliant 100% with stock can run for ever she is very fast on her last two bunnys she had you could see she held her speed instead of over shooting her quarry so she learning fast just a real pleasure to own and think she muscled up well for a nearly 10 month pup she gets run every day except sat and sun that her break she does 6 to 7 miles in the morning behind the car then a 2 hour mooch in the morning she is on 900 grams of meat and 200 grams of gain 28 2 calcium tab tea spoon of sun flower oil she has all that once a day thanks for reading atb

DSC_0391_zps611345d5.jpg

DSC_0388_zps0818d3b2.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the weather is like it is here. . . . . . it'd kill my dogs, and i'd like to think they are fit.   Edited to add - just seen you say it's early morning. It was still bloody hot here at 8am.   J

70 next birthday pal, out daily with my dog, summer n winter, shes a working dog, and i give her the work

It is great to read how proud and pleased that you are, with your new pal,...and I'm sure we all wish you well, for the future.   However,...it is a fact,. that lurchermen,...as a type,.. ....real

If that's what you think I suppose your right I only drive 10mph and I only started running her behind the car when she 9 months and she doing great I built her up to 6 mile a day I did 3 mile for a week the 4 mile for a week and thanks for your concern I know enough about lurchers and know I like my lurcher to get fit and strong ready for the comin season like to see them very fit healthy and well muscled for a good night's graft not like most I know I want my lurcher at full health and fitness for her job and hher own health thanks for ya concern tho

I must be old fashioned I normally walk way them

I mooch with mine every evenin for a hour or two and as for old fashion no different from running them next to the bike as I said I only do 10 mph for 6 miles

More than I would give mine at that age, but she's lookin in good nick, nice pup mate, atb

Cheers and we are all different arnt we and as you asaid she is in good nick and on the best of everything nd wormed and flead regular

If that's what you think I suppose your right I only drive 10mph and I only started running her behind the car when she 9 months and she doing great I built her up to 6 mile a day I did 3 mile for a week the 4 mile for a week and thanks for your concern I know enough about lurchers and know I like my lurcher to get fit and strong ready for the comin season like to see them very fit healthy and well muscled for a good night's graft not like most I know I want my lurcher at full health and fitness for her job and hher own health thanks for ya concern tho

is this your first lurcher moocher ?

If the weather is like it is here. . . . . . it'd kill my dogs, and i'd like to think they are fit.

Edited to add - just seen you say it's early morning. It was still bloody hot here at 8am.

Just seems a waste of fitness to be running the dog that much now?

I leave mine to chill out and relax. And start building up around a month before the season maybe.

Although most of their fitness comes from mooching and hunting.

Edited by Ideation
  • Like 12

If the weather is like it is here. . . . . . it'd kill my dogs, and i'd like to think they are fit.

definetly pal....think they deserve a rest after a long hard season,or if they are still a pup...,easy to get them back to full fitness....atb.. :thumbs:

• Like 1