Would You ???

I want one of these .....

4DEB1E33-49F3-48BB-A6F8-8FE41B2BF156-120

But I can't afford it :(

But I reckon if I sell all of these I could afford it ...?

9E9961C1-982A-4163-AC39-5C0927D76CF2-120

I'm in two minds as to what to do !

Anyone got one ? Would it be worth it ?

But would I be to scared to take it out . I have hardly ever taken out the hw100 as its to nice !

• Like 1

They are not just works of art mate, they are tools, what's the point of owning something your worried about taking out. Most guns clean up ok so if you can come to terms with using the rifle for the job it was meant to do then go for it. Good luck with your decision.

Ive got one and love it mate, my main target rifle

Decision depends on your attachment to your other rifles

Darryl

Hello mate you have the day state ? How good is it ? How hardy is it ? I'm always worried about taking the hw100 out and damaging it I tend to use the stealth .. I only go out a few times a year 10 at the most the rest of the time is at me club is it good for both ? Cheers

In with Ghillies on this one mate, to me a rifle is a tool no matter how much it cost, the Panther is a very robust rifle and I've used it for both hunting and target shooting and it does both very well

Darryl

• Like 1

In with Ghillies on this one mate, to me a rifle is a tool no matter how much it cost, the Panther is a very robust rifle and I've used it for both hunting and target shooting and it does both very well

Darryl

I'm with Daryl and Ghillies, One of my neighbours owns a Porsche, he keeps it in the garage under a car blanket and on sunny days opens the garage doors, starts it up for 20 minutes and drops the roof, then turns off the engine, closes the doors and covers the car back up. In 5 years, no one has seen him drive it on the road

Point being, it's a car, you're meant to drive them and enjoy it Same with anything else, no point in having it otherwise!

Edited by silentshot1
  • Like 1

Daystates are stunning rifles mate stupid accurate and as stated mate need to use em for what they are intended :thumbs: if you can stretch to one then they are worth it but if you have the right pellet matched to your hw100 it will perform as well in all scenarios. ATB Aaron