Coursing Pups For This Season........

DSCI0006_zps6513052b.jpg

looking very nice mate, she really taking shape now aint she?

she coming on nicely mate ,she thrives on attention all the time lol and squeaks like a mouse till she gets it :thumbs:

sounds familiar that does pal, she looks a real credit to ya mate, looking forward to seeing her go pal

cheers mate ,see that pup of yours is coming on well ,should be kept busy this season coming :thumbs:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jodie (Romeo x Tiny)  

my 2 both just gone 9 month old

Mine for the coming season,, a year old the 22 Nd this month Before And after

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

jim5.JPG jim7.JPGboth my pup litter brother,s over 8months old

. Spent a lot of time looking for a pup and followed these pups and they the best start and looking like the mutts nuts now all the best this season with them bit gutted I stuck with my deer crosses and went for one of these Atb Davey

jim5.JPG jim7.JPGboth my pup litter brother,s over 8months old

. Spent a lot of time looking for a pup and followed these pups and they the best start and looking like the mutts nuts now all the best this season with them bit gutted I stuck with my deer crosses and went for one of these Atb Davey

I agree, really like the one that's the double of Razor, would of definetly of kept it back myself

stunning looking animals them razor pups..he must be some handsome dog that razor to throw handsome strong pups like those..

I think Boots is gonna be a big lad like his father Snoops..weighed him today and he was 66 1/2lb and just shy of 27tts..Fife was 58 1/2lb and just over 26tts..happy days ahead I reckon :-)

i think the last time i weighed and measured razor was about 3 1/2 years ago ..he was about 68lb fit..and about 27" about 18months old or there abouts..boots is going to be very much like his old mans size and build ..looks like stevie,s blade his blue pup is going to be there or there abouts aswell..razor has given me some belting days out ...and a few pulling my hair out sort of days too..

i just hope you lads get the same out of your young uns and i will be a happy man...and i dont se any reason why you shouldnt..razor has had some real stick over the seasons and there is a few tell tail signs of this looking over him ..but i still think hes got one good season in him ..last season me and goshawking and roberto watched him running and he was still chucking himself at his quarry like he was two year old..rolling and going head over heals with his quarry in his mouth..hes been a pleasure to own ..(most of the time)..lolol