Coursing Pups For This Season........

i havent had a pup of him breeze he has only lined three bitches and i wasnt in need of a pup..i got a bitch pup of my mate with intentions of breeding her..

if she made the grade she was certainly on the right track .then broke he neck..i was lucky enough to get her litter sister i will see how she goes and if she does her job well i will line her..i want to do it right and get homes sorted for the pups before the lining takes place.i only have the one pic of her and it isnt very good..i will take some more when i remember..

attachicon.gifaollara.jpg

i would give one a very good home snoop :laugh::thumbs:

lets hope she makes the cut then mate..if anyone was intrested then if they pm me there number

and put there name down on one .then i will save them a pup ...i wont fook about trying to sell them if there are more pups then names on them then i will deal with it accordingly..

• Like 2

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jodie (Romeo x Tiny)  

my 2 both just gone 9 month old

Mine for the coming season,, a year old the 22 Nd this month Before And after

Posted Images

i havent had a pup of him breeze he has only lined three bitches and i wasnt in need of a pup..i got a bitch pup of my mate with intentions of breeding her..

if she made the grade she was certainly on the right track .then broke he neck..i was lucky enough to get her litter sister i will see how she goes and if she does her job well i will line her..i want to do it right and get homes sorted for the pups before the lining takes place.i only have the one pic of her and it isnt very good..i will take some more when i remember..

i would give one a very good home snoop :laugh::thumbs:

lets hope she makes the cut then mate..if anyone was intrested then if they pm me there number

and put there name down on one .then i will save them a pup ...i wont fook about trying to sell them if there are more pups then names on them then i will deal with it accordingly..

buddy/kim x chase/maggie, got to be on to a winner there pal, top blood would be running though there vains. :thumbs:

hows that bitch bred snoop

the bitch is romeos litter sister..maggie = blondie x charlie.and chase= jack x snowy..

Ill settle for pick of the bitches snoop.... ;)

Ok ill settle for pick of the bitches snoop... ;)

the bitch is romeos litter sister..maggie = blondie x charlie.and chase= jack x snowy..
Edited by goshawking719

nice bitch mate thought she had that chase look about her

cheers :thumbs: to be honest iam not a fan of black n tans..but i suppose it aint the colour that does the job..

couldn't care if she was pink and could do the job

cheers :thumbs: to be honest iam not a fan of black n tans..but i suppose it aint the colour that does the job..

:thumbs:

i like pink..