Court Case Dropped

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those that read my post back in February about being taken in for police questioning over a suspected lamping incident, we have just had the charges dropped in court.   We attended last Friday

Put in for a claim for your nerves you couldnt sleep pished the bed ect...if the charges were dropped its wrongful arrest your entitled to compo.

Good result fella Cheers atb

I got done in pursuit of conies. On land were the was none we were 14. Lol.

They once tried to do me and my mate when we were about that age, "Trespassing with a firearm" They were fooking Gatt guns and we were shooting elderberries at each other :laugh::laugh::laugh:

been caught twice on a estate took to police staion looked up for 6 hours charged with tresspassing in pursuit of game nothing came of it alot of piss second time mate had a box of .22 bullets in his bag which made it worse still nothing came of it

Edited by nothernlite

Oh yes, everything is being claimed back. Loss of earnings, solicitor fees for 3 of us at £200 + Vat per person, per day.

They really are getting very silly.

thats cheap i paid that per hour :laugh:

That's just the duty solicitor mate. We had got

Clive Reece on standby for if it went to trial but just for the hearings we used the duty solicitor :thumbs:

• Like 1