T.h.l Air Gun Section Annual Meet,july 12,13,14 2013

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great weekend, and met some great people! having spent so much time dealing with lambing, and then the shearing, a weekend rolling around in a field full of sheep sh#t was just the type of R and R I n

As above Cheers to the Members of the Airgun THL Section who attended the Meet, It's what makes these Meets Great Superb again Davy, Chaz, Si, and the New Smooth talking Camp Cook Wurz for Making th

Back home, had a cracking weekend....well done to those that attended For those of you interested the Panther is repaired, no lasting damage.....   Here's to the next one...hopefully I'll be able

Posted Images

HAHA well my HW97KaTie .177 is doing 9.10 with hobby 8.40 with bisley magnum and 8.99 with superddomes

it can cleanly kill a pigeon at 35 yards in one shot and pass straight through the head, so I hope it can knock over these metal killzones at 45yds ... IF I can hit them :icon_redface:

It's Okay Skot i'm only throwing 20 gr Pellets down range at 11.03 ft/lbs :laugh::laugh::laugh: Plus i can see My Lead Bombs flying to target :laugh:

• Like 2

managed to get mine up to 11.85 today :icon_eek: ... then thought better of it! and turned it back down to about 10

The power is fine, its smooth, cocks easy, crisp release, pellets are the right ones that i've used before to get good groups...but..... I cant seem to put two good shots together :laugh:, tinkering hasn't worked so far it seems

.. think its a scope issue if so ill find that out tomorrow :thumbs:

Edited by AR177

managed to get mine up to 11.85 today :icon_eek: ... then thought better of it! and turned it back down to about 10

The power is fine, its smooth, cocks easy, crisp release, pellets are the right ones that i've used before to get good groups...but..... I cant seem to put two good shots together :laugh:, tinkering hasn't worked so far it seems

.. think its a scope issue if so ill find that out tomorrow :thumbs:

Don't Mess with it Adam bud,

If it shoots straight leave it be ;) all My guns were non tuned factory standard,

And all i do is shoot the Bloody things !!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Cant help it, i love taking things apart and seeing how they work!

Nothing i've done should really affect the accuracy though.. especially as the power is fine :hmm: .. I did clean the barrel maybe its that and needs some more lead

ahh well always got a couple other rifles to fall back on!

Dont suppose 22LR will be allowed in the .22 class :whistling::D:D

• Like 2

Cant help it, i love taking things apart and seeing how they work!

Nothing i've done should really affect the accuracy though.. especially as the power is fine :hmm: .. I did clean the barrel maybe its that and needs some more lead

ahh well always got a couple other rifles to fall back on!

Dont suppose 22LR will be allowed in the .22 class :whistling::D:D

use .22lr heads in a 12ft/lb air rifle, theres a challenge :toast:

• Like 1

Alright Davy, I will be using my hw97kt, so whichever class that puts me in, as long as I'm not laughed at for shooting like the novice I am.

Also, what time can we get there Friday as I still plan on helping set up.

Alright Davy, I will be using my hw97kt, so whichever class that puts me in, as long as I'm not laughed at for shooting like the novice I am.

Also, what time can we get there Friday as I still plan on helping set up.

hi buddy

no one will laugh at you,its all in a bit of fun the shoot :thumbs:

we hope to be there for friday midday :thumbs:

I'll have a .22 SFS Spectre, as my HW35 is in bits on the bench at the mo :thumbs:

HI buddy

would you like to go in recoiling or .22 class?

recoiling class I guess, as I don't think there is one crap shots!