T.h.l Air Gun Section Annual Meet,july 12,13,14 2013

Dont forget your catapults lads as we are having a tin can shooting comp at the meet.

Ten beer cans, 10 shots. Who ever scores most points wins.

Ranges are 2 at 5m, 2 at 10m, 2 at 15m and 4 at 20 m.

4 points for the 20m cans each.

3 points for the 15m

2 points for the 10m

1 point for the 5m cans.

Wish I'd known earlier :wallbash: I went to meet Cj for her 16th Birthday, if I had known I'd have called in to the local rfd and got some new bands :wallbash:

• Like 1

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great weekend, and met some great people! having spent so much time dealing with lambing, and then the shearing, a weekend rolling around in a field full of sheep sh#t was just the type of R and R I n

As above Cheers to the Members of the Airgun THL Section who attended the Meet, It's what makes these Meets Great Superb again Davy, Chaz, Si, and the New Smooth talking Camp Cook Wurz for Making th

Back home, had a cracking weekend....well done to those that attended For those of you interested the Panther is repaired, no lasting damage.....   Here's to the next one...hopefully I'll be able

Posted Images

hi guys is anyone taking any nv gear to this meet so the lads can have a play and see what's what

hi

it hasnt been planned no,its just a social meet with a HFT comp on the sunday,come join us if you like :thumbs:

hi

i have just got of the phone to Ray at rivi.

he says you will probaly need some type of repellent.just in case! as it changes from week to week :thumbs:

to repell mozzies & midges :icon_eek::icon_eek: the hunter been hunted :laugh:

• Like 3

Dont forget your catapults lads as we are having a tin can shooting comp at the meet.

Ten beer cans, 10 shots. Who ever scores most points wins.

Ranges are 2 at 5m, 2 at 10m, 2 at 15m and 4 at 20 m.

4 points for the 20m cans each.

3 points for the 15m

2 points for the 10m

1 point for the 5m cans.

Wish I'd known earlier :wallbash: I went to meet Cj for her 16th Birthday, if I had known I'd have called in to the local rfd and got some new bands :wallbash:

tony i have one you can borrow :thumbs:

• Like 2

hi

he says you will probaly need some type of repellent.just in case! as it changes from week to week :thumbs:

It's heaving with 'em at the mo up here. And the horse flies are voracious! my left hand looks like it belongs to Clubber Lang, and my right arm is that covered in lumps and bumps it resembles one of Jordan's dildo's :icon_eek:

• Like 3

well as it seems the weather is going to be pretty hot for the next two weeks,i have gone and spoilt you miserable lot "who are attending"

with 2 nice 2.5x2.5 gazeebo's so you can zero in the shade :thumbs: and if it dose decide to rain we have plenty of cover :thumbs:

i am far to nice to you lot :tongue2:

• Like 2

hi

It's heaving with 'em at the mo up here. And the horse flies are voracious! my left hand looks like it belongs to Clubber Lang, and my right arm is that covered in lumps and bumps it resembles one of Jordan's dildo's :icon_eek:

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

after reading this i just put my jungle formula repellent in my bag.thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

dose it really change so quick?

well as it seems the weather is going to be pretty hot for the next two weeks,i have gone and spoilt you miserable lot "who are attending"

with 2 nice 2.5x2.5 gazeebo's so you can zero in the shade :thumbs: and if it dose decide to rain we have plenty of cover :thumbs:

i am far to nice to you lot :tongue2:

You are indeed but you know we appreciate you. Pretty sure there's a fan club going on somewhere ;)

• Like 1

Mozzys had a right go on me yesterday should see state of me.. I look like freddy kruger!!

what sort of insect repellents actually work? or is it just a way for shops to bleed money out of people?!

hi scott

the best one i have heared of is urine,what you need to do is pee in a bottle,put it in a fridge over night.then just before you go out shooting smother your self in it works a treat i belive :thumbs:

• Like 2

Mozzys had a right go on me yesterday should see state of me.. I look like freddy kruger!!

what sort of insect repellents actually work? or is it just a way for shops to bleed money out of people?!

Anything with deet in it. the Higher the % the better it works but it can and will melt you watch straps and sunglasses if you just spray it all over the place.

hi

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

after reading this i just put my jungle formula repellent in my bag.thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

dose it really change so quick?

It can change by the day, dependant upon heat, wind and humidity. At the minute, they are just ridiculous!

hi scott

the best one i have heared of is urine,what you need to do is pee in a bottle,put it in a fridge over night.then just before you go out shooting smother your self in it works a treat i belive :thumbs:

Cant wait to try it....... :laugh::laugh: