Updated Pics Of Max An Penny Pups

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he,s one of the best looking and bred full saluki,s iv,e ever seen and throwing great pup,s.

Posted Images

mike has produced a few very decent dogs g.w had a very decent dog out of him that got ran over m.p in eng has a match bitch out of him r.l in ballina has a very decent dog out of him j.s from dunmore has 3 very decent animals out of him i myself have a good decent first x out of him, and there is prob a lot more that i dont of, so thats not bad for any stud dog there no dog going to produce all good 1s

Sounds like he is produce a few. Have heard he is sought after in the uk as well. His in my town, i will be using him at some stage. :thumbs:

• Like 1

my bitch will do more in 2 minutes than some of them plooders do in 4 at least she will turn it in the field im standing in

thats what you want a bit of action.watched 1 on utube there plodding round after the hare put you asleep ffs.that max throwing nice stuff.

the perception that most lads in ireland has is that a dog that cant run for 4 or 5 mins is no good, i think if you have a good tight fast action dog thats a good killer 9 times out 10 the hare wont last past 2 mins, the 2 bitches that i have now will run 4 mins no prob but in saying that i had an old white bitch that was of unknown breeding that could only run 2 mins so she be a whizz banger lol but she kill 90 percent of hares she would run so id love a whizz banger like her again lol

the perception that most lads in ireland has is that a dog that cant run for 4 or 5 mins is no good, i think if you have a good tight fast action dog thats a good killer 9 times out 10 the hare wont last past 2 mins, the 2 bitches that i have now will run 4 mins no prob but in saying that i had an old white bitch that was of unknown breeding that could only run 2 mins so she be a whizz banger lol but she kill 90 percent of hares she would run so id love a whizz banger like her again lol

100%right the lads who start this oul crap about dogs running 5 mins in ireland are only in the game.if it took my dog 5 mins to kill a hare he would be on the next boat out .