Updated Pics Of Max An Penny Pups

spot on pat, i dont mind if they take 4 or so mins to kill a real top class hare the odd time but if they wer takeing that long normaly to kill they would have new owners, but to be fair most runs in ireland dont last a long time because of the land

• Like 2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he,s one of the best looking and bred full saluki,s iv,e ever seen and throwing great pup,s.

Posted Images

Cheeser what happens if your bitch does not kill it in 2 mins?????

incy did you not watch a clip of a dog coursing on utube not long back what happened to him after 1 min. :whistling:incy if a dog in ire can course a hare 3 min it,s a goodun see this 6,7 min run it dosent happen in ire or the lads would have it on dvd surly even if you crap on the camera u could get it on it.

• Like 1

Cant wait to the winter to see few theys dogs go because it sounds so easy. Hope you all get few runs on tape dec jan time so l can see this 2 min killing machines .

sure i already showed you one icey

C heeser what happens if your bitch does not kill it in 2 mins what you gettin at :hmm::hmm::hmm: icey the reason youve got thousands of post cause you beleive the bullshit me they keep bannin me cause i dont beleive half the crap thats posted here :hmm:

Edited by cheeser
  • Like 1

Most you boys are watching runs on the fens not lreland. Lets be honsty with your wizz bangs how far can you slip from???? Or you walk about all day looking for one in the seat. I worry about my own dogs you boys just keep coming on and having digs at people instend just coming out with it fs.

Most you boys are watching runs on the fens not lreland. Lets be honsty with your wizz bangs how far can you slip from???? Or you walk about all day looking for one in the seat. I worry about my own dogs you boys just keep coming on and having digs at people instend just coming out with it fs.

well im honest icey i dont care what distance it is if the dog see it its getting slipped should it be 10 feet or a half a mile

• Like 2