Updated Pics Of Max An Penny Pups

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he,s one of the best looking and bred full saluki,s iv,e ever seen and throwing great pup,s.

Posted Images

banter I have been looking into max,s back breding on here and he has the potentiol to become one of the best stud,s ever sent over to ire. he might even surpase the mike dog providing he get,s the best bitches so it,s up to the stud master how far he can go.ATB . :thumbs:

• Like 1

banter I have been looking into max,s back breding on here and he has the potentiol to become one of the best stud,s ever sent over to ire. he might even surpase the mike dog providing he get,s the best bitches so it,s up to the stud master how far he can go.ATB . :thumbs:

i dont know a big lot about mike hounddog but in my opinion max is the better dog...but thats just my opinion

Edited by Banter

f**k me your good lol your dog as long way to go to prove himself as a stud dog but hope he throws a few

he well on the way icey.but i must admit the whippet litter was a mistake and i wouldnt do it again but i still got myself nice size dog out of it

mike has produced a few very decent dogs g.w had a very decent dog out of him that got ran over m.p in eng has a match bitch out of him r.l in ballina has a very decent dog out of him j.s from dunmore has 3 very decent animals out of him i myself have a good decent first x out of him, and there is prob a lot more that i dont of, so thats not bad for any stud dog there no dog going to produce all good 1s

• Like 2

f**k me your good lol your dog as long way to go to prove himself as a stud dog but hope he throws a few

he well on the way icey.but i must admit the whippet litter was a mistake and i wouldnt do it again but i still got myself nice size dog out of it

hope youre not talkin bout my litter :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hope youre not talkin bout my litter :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

no your are showing great signs :thumbs: