Mods And There New Toy...........lol

I canny see any of them :(

are you on an iPhone? Go right down to the bottom and tap 'full version' and you'll get to see the full version of the site...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bstards

"disabled bay poacher" you cnuts

All i did was ask why a mod was on my profile

Posted Images

are you on an iPhone? Go right down to the bottom and tap 'full version' and you'll get to see the full version of the site...

Aye I know mate, I do that to clear my inbox but I struggle to get 3G, and its murder how slow it is without it.

• Like 1

Aye I know mate, I do that to clear my inbox but I struggle to get 3G, and its murder how slow it is without it.

yours says very moderate member :whistling:

think i should change mine to pain killer hunter, feck me my back giving me some pain , carnt find any pills to hold the pain back, feel like rapping the lot up dogs+everything :yes:

yours says very moderate member :whistling:

Aye right :laugh: j dog told me mine, I like it :D

I know whos responsible for mine , tha twat !!

Each members new title has been given careful thought and consideration.

There is a complaints process for miss named individuals or those who feel they are a victim of ridicule.

However it's a very lengthy process and chances are you will be old,bald fat and grey before your plea is heard.

Each members new title has been given careful thought and consideration.There is a complaints process for miss named individuals or those who feel they are a victim of ridicule.However it's a very lengthy process and chances are you will be old,bald fat and grey before your plea is heard.

Thats ok Sir Micheal Esq , we have the same powers on the Rapid forum . You have been warned ;)

• Like 1

Each members new title has been given careful thought and consideration.There is a complaints process for miss named individuals or those who feel they are a victim of ridicule.However it's a very lengthy process and chances are you will be old,bald fat and grey before your plea is heard.

Thats ok Sir Micheal Esq , we have the same powers on the Rapid forum . You have been warned ;)

Lol.

Touché

You boys are so mean :cray:

:feck:

Come on mods you can do better than that ,,,,eh....abooot. ........

You missed the earlier ones Tomo - and thank God! :laugh:

I would dispute that I am the third most popular Canadian but I shan't complain - I'm afraid of what he'll come up with next :laugh:

think i should change mine to pain killer hunter, feck me my back giving me some pain , carnt find any pills to hold the pain back, feel like rapping the lot up dogs+everything :yes:

Should be walking talking measuring machine!! :laugh: