Video Of The Coons (Misunderstood Gentlemen Of A Chocolate Hue) Arrest

Guest thebigdog

I agree with everyone else here they are scum ,and deserve to die, but calling him a c**n wont help

.LIke it or not we are a mixed society now and hopefully racist names are becoming history, otherwise we are going down the same road as these arseholes.

What would you like him addressed as then ? " The Dark Gentlemen " ?...............When someones just chopped a mans head off in broad daylight its a bit late in the day to be worrying about what names they get called !!..............Every group of people gets labelled with a name white black green tall short fat or thin blacks have no special dispensation...............particularly evil little blacks who run round randomly killing people.

If you call calling someone a coon and chopping someones head off " going down the same road " then you live on a different planet to what i live on

I would call them scum, their colour is incidental and irrelevant. Would you call a black guy a c**n or a n****r and expect it to be acceptable? Maybe you're the one on a different planet ? I certainly hope so.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the practice used to be the centre of the VISIBLE, mass. so the point of impact would depend on the shape the target was taking. and a killing shot was not always the object. as in a war situation one

I'm glad there alive , for the time being ,, as has been said many times on here, lets hope some info can be extracted,,, personally after that IDE like to see them swing.   Did any of you see the n

i for one think they done a sterling job. both down and two terrorists to chat to who after a few pain killers may sing like canaries. well done especially to the wpc. a brave young woman

Posted Images

I agree with everyone else here they are scum ,and deserve to die, but calling him a c**n wont help

.LIke it or not we are a mixed society now and hopefully racist names are becoming history, otherwise we are going down the same road as these arseholes.

What would you like him addressed as then ? " The Dark Gentlemen " ?...............When someones just chopped a mans head off in broad daylight its a bit late in the day to be worrying about what names they get called !!..............Every group of people gets labelled with a name white black green tall short fat or thin blacks have no special dispensation...............particularly evil little blacks who run round randomly killing people.

If you call calling someone a coon and chopping someones head off " going down the same road " then you live on a different planet to what i live on

I would call them scum, their colour is incidental and irrelevant. Would you call a black guy a c**n or a n****r and expect it to be acceptable? Maybe you're the one on a different planet ? I certainly hope so.

No it's not,look at the crime statistics and you'll see the truth.

Guest thebigdog

Now I don't pretend to know feck all about the Muslim faith,,,and I would love to see these c**ts swing,,,but... Is it not a glorious thing for them to die,,, don't they believe if they die in the name of alha it's a good thing,,they become maryters..

So it would proberbly be what they want,,, perhaps it's best in there case if they never get to see the light of day again... Even better if they could get sent to that Guantanamo bay place....

TOMO was calling them cu*ts mate ... His wife is black ........

I know K, I've been out with Tomo ,I was referring to the title of the thread

edited just for for you :air_kiss:

I wouldnt call them nigger no because i know its the one word they cant accept being called and thats fair enough...........but the ones ive ever associated with had no major issue me calling them coon,wog,spade etc......same as i had no major issue them calling me a f****n big ugly honky !.......Not all blacks are as delicate and fragile as folk like you seem to think ;)

• Like 2

I wouldnt call them nigger no because i know its the one word they cant accept being called and thats fair enough...........but the ones ive ever associated with had no major issue me calling them coon,wog,spade etc......same as i had no major issue them calling me a f****n big ugly honky !.......Not all blacks are as delicate and fragile as folk like you seem to think ;)

:laugh::thumbs:

im glad in a sence they are still alive because if they spill 1 once of info that will save other lives then its worth them being alive, but i dont belive for 1 second they'll get it easy when they get to the big house and i hope theres a shank dipped in pig shit waiting for them, once the police or who ever have got what they need out of them :thumbs:

They go in jails with a white majority prison they will be cut sliced and dice or the hot water and sugar combo or even the blade made out of the tooth brush either will do most pain as poss is least they deserve. If they stick em in a London or brum prison there b kings, I hope the reliance prison screws in courts [BANNED TEXT] they ring round to see wat prison have space they say places like london/brum are full if uses there heads and sends em up to Leicester or a prison like that all white see how brave they really are

I know a few black guys who would object to you calling them those names,and object to the extent I don't think you would do it twice.

Now I don't pretend to know feck all about the Muslim faith,,,and I would love to see these c**ts swing,,,but... Is it not a glorious thing for them to die,,, don't they believe if they die in the name of alha it's a good thing,,they become maryters..

So it would proberbly be what they want,,, perhaps it's best in there case if they never get to see the light of day again... Even better if they could get sent to that Guantanamo bay place....

TOMO was calling them cu*ts mate ... His wife is black ........

I know K, I've been out with Tomo ,I was referring to the title of the thread

edited just for for you :air_kiss:

Thank you sweetie.

I know a few black guys who would object to you calling them those names,and object to the extent I don't think you would do it twice.

Slow down son.....i wouldnt call anyone names i didnt know well enough black white or green.........im merely pointing out not all blacks jump up and down crying when they are called names like you seem to think they do......some dont regard themself any more important than any other group of people who get called names.........and rightly so.

• Like 2