• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we not turn my thread into a slagging match, god you lads moan women are bad but you're bitching is getting on my nerves now. Whatevers going on thats ticked you off I have no idea, but this threa

Holy shite lads, I'm taking my parents don't have a dog yet. Just going to enjoy the whole show I have no idea whats erupted on here!

Taking my pup terrier to show and race the whipps, we won't come anywhere but I go too meet other people that have the same interest's, if you take it to seriously you get bitter, hope to see some of you there.

see you all there,

I work at the castle and its my first time at the show, what i have seen being built this week seems to indicate that its going to be a great couple of days, the dogs will be worked hard after the few down pours we had yesterday,

come along and enjoy the game fair.

regards

bob.

you must not hav picked the judge for highclere this year then guess you r going to sum other show where you picked the judge for eh just look at all the game fair shows yous win under the coursing crew its there for all to see who the cheats are yous fix it to win simple as and everyone who in the no no what yous do thats y they dont go to any of your show what u got say in cause its waste ov time just letting people no what really go on who dont no to save there money and not waste there time cause you fix it to win and if truth b nowin every1 no it cheat

make your mind up.....you tell everyone not to go cos i will win...then say i mustnt have picked the judge...you cant have it both ways

it,s a great day out, especially in good weather, which it will be tomorrow, enjoy the craic and if you want to show your dogs, don't take it too much to heart. They,re working dogs first not in a beauty show. It,s all about like minded people having a day out,...... Enjoy it and lets not bitch among ourselves. ATB.

No dogs to show yet lads. I'm hoping to be in a place that I can have one in about a year then I'll try my luck haha.

Will be off today, looking forward to watching the dogs, and seeing the whole show! If you spot a redhead in a Camo mini skirt thats me today. =)

Very poor show I thought I managed to walk around all the stalls in under 30 mins ... Hardly any terriers in the show with each class having 1 or 2 dogs in them not much better with the lurchers ...... Took an hour to get in and it cost £14 I won't be there next year .......

Very poor show I thought I managed to walk around all the stalls in under 30 mins ... Hardly any terriers in the show with each class having 1 or 2 dogs in them not much better with the lurchers ...... Took an hour to get in and it cost £14 I won't be there next year .......

shame that mate glad i went to work now :D:D are you going to the welsh ?

yea what a load of s**t! it was,,,glad we didnt have to pay :D:D had a couple of free be,s :whistling: but had a good crack with the boys,, was ringing you socks but kept getting o2 answer phone.

Edited by elisderyn

yea what a load of s**t! it was,,,glad we didnt have to pay :D:D had a couple of free be,s :whistling: but had a good crack with the boys,, was ringing you socks but kept getting o2 answer phone.

Don't know what happened there mate I was taking calls from other people ??? ...............

shame that mate glad i went to work now :D:D are you going to the welsh ?

Don't know yet mate if this show is anything to go by probably not ........

Don't know what happened there mate I was taking calls from other people ??? ...............

you must of had a miss call text message of a number you didnt no? that would be my new number,, ill text you it,.