Youtube Channel

id like to see somethimg totally different from that geordiehunters tv instead of spending half the vid putting up sponsers get some game shot after all i think eveyone wants to see action

If you don't like it don't watch it, no one is forcing you to.

The "sponsorship" is there as these are the people that supply us with items to be able to do honest reviews and use in the field and they're on for 4 seconds each if you want timings.

On another note, if there's nothing there to shoot then you can't shoot it, were looking for new permissions all the time as well as invites from other like minded people to enable us to get the footage for the vids.

Darryl

• Like 8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lesbians fisting each other wouldf be good

Right then Andy....Oh bollocks! I'm away at Duxford airshow this coming weekend! We've got to get together and give the Sandwell/Andy tuned HW97 a fair hunting session!   Best regards mate. Simon

another good thread getting stupid. no disrespect mate but no need for the comment. the average working man taking the time to record and show his passion for us to watch, Supporting small business th

the lad just asked for oppinions so i gave my honest oppinion if you dont like it tuff and im sure you would like invites off other like minded people because lets be honest the land you shoot isnt the best happy hunting pav

the lad just asked for oppinions so i gave my honest oppinion if you dont like it tuff and im sure you would like invites off other like minded people because lets be honest the land you shoot isnt the best happy hunting pav

another good thread getting stupid. no disrespect mate but no need for the comment. the average working man taking the time to record and show his passion for us to watch, Supporting small business they use,and promoting good dealings with rfd etc is how people earn a crust and gives novice and seasoned shooters the heads up. again just my opinion. you could of just stated keep the adverts or sponsors to a minimum no need to mention names it will only cause ill feelings.

Aaron

• Like 9

id like to see somethimg totally different from that geordiehunters tv instead of spending half the vid putting up sponsers get some game shot after all i think eveyone wants to see action

If you don't like it don't watch it, no one is forcing you to.

The "sponsorship" is there as these are the people that supply us with items to be able to do honest reviews and use in the field and they're on for 4 seconds each if you want timings.

On another note, if there's nothing there to shoot then you can't shoot it, were looking for new permissions all the time as well as invites from other like minded people to enable us to get the footage for the vids.

Darryl

If you find yourselves down my way and have a little time for shooting just give me a shout. I've two permissions where I'm OK to bring guests along :thumbs:

• Like 1

Right then Andy....Oh bollocks! I'm away at Duxford airshow this coming weekend! We've got to get together and give the Sandwell/Andy tuned HW97 a fair hunting session!

Best regards mate.

Simon

Edit to add.

As opinions clearly count as important here. I enjoy the reviews I see on Geordie Hunters TV. They are balanced and honest and told in direct terms even a workshop numpty like me can understand! Unlike the bloody rave reviews every gash bit of kit gets in the monthly Mags at WH. Smith!

I get all the action I want when I'm out shooting in the fields with my rifle. What I want to see on my computer is real-world views by real-world shooters who know their stuff; in the field and in the workshop. And go out and prove it with skilful shooting of any rifle brought under the spotlight and practical knowledge of its workings and any kit and kaboodle worth having...Or not.

What I do not appreciate, is ill mannered johnny-come-latelys coming on here, with no proven pedigree of any ability, criticising the great work of honest lads and great shots here, who, by the way, have contributed far more into this forum's knowledge pool than certain others have put together.

If you can do better, by all means show us. If not, kindly keep your disrespectful, ill-mannered thoughts to yourself as these are really not appreciated by anyone of any sense. And instead, maybe help give Porkybella the answers he needs to hear for his own show ideas... and Geordie hunters a bit of deserved respect for theirs!

Pianoman

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 9

Cheers for the support guys.

My applogies, my reply wasnt intended to cause a slagging match but as with 70% of the threads lately it always seems to go that way.

As I said before if you don't like the "ads" dont watch or you could use your buffer slide to skip past them and then switch it off at the end.

Andy we'll make time to come down and shoot with you & Simon mate so we'll get a date set soon.

Now lets get this thread back on track!

Darryl

• Like 5

just the response i expected never mind at least iv got you a bit more shooting daryl

Cheers. Don't need any help finding places to shoot mate, but can you do something about helping us find the TIME to do it.... :laugh: :laugh:

Darryl

I think that the channel should have men preferably two lets say one with a bald head and the other I think should have some experience of Her Majesties Armed Forces. I think they should both have been air-rifle's for a bit and have a catchy name mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I've got it VerminHuntersTV.

Hope I could be of any help.