Youtube Channel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lesbians fisting each other wouldf be good

Right then Andy....Oh bollocks! I'm away at Duxford airshow this coming weekend! We've got to get together and give the Sandwell/Andy tuned HW97 a fair hunting session!   Best regards mate. Simon

another good thread getting stupid. no disrespect mate but no need for the comment. the average working man taking the time to record and show his passion for us to watch, Supporting small business th

Plenty of hunting with stalks, tips and advice & any things you find helpful, range work, pre hunt kit prep ..etc

maybe some static hunting mixed in there too ( I don't have the patience for that )

Good on ya for giving it a go, good luck and I hope you get some good videos

ATB

Adam

Edit.... and the lesbian thing too :thumbs:

Edited by AR177
  • Like 3

Ok ill try the hft first ill let you lot know when im doin it hunting wont go a miss as ive just got a scopecam setup and ill av to go down the local brothel try bag a sponser see what footage ill get hahaha

sound good that porky let us all know when its up and running fella :thumbs:

What would be good to see in my eyes is a "how to get into airgunning".

Seeing as how you are a relatively new shooter you could do a vid of your experiences on how you started, the way you practiced on paper before you started taking live quarry and then your progression into HFT.

This will give "newbies" an insight into what is required to be a responsible airgunner.

Darryl

• Like 8

id like to see somethimg totally different from that geordiehunters tv instead of spending half the vid putting up sponsers get some game shot after all i think eveyone wants to see action