Most Hares On Lamp

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do people think it was wrong to catch hares on the lamp but thought it was fine to catch rabbits, fox etc on the lamp?   Usually these same people seem to think it was fine to catch breeding an

Get a feckin life thers no rules to this stuff whatever feeds me and the dogs gets catched day or night end of

To be honest...it's way to late in the game for me to get sanctimonious and moralistic...but with this modern technology in not sure these "what's the most" threads do us any favours...

Posted Images

Its you throwing stupid comments about....

One of the main reasons i loved lamping hares is because it sure got the daywalkers all hot and bothered :laugh:

Divvyboys dont get me excited can see what you are :yes:

daywalkers dogs wont of lasted on lamp fact

:thumbs: i agree :toast::toast::toast::toast::laugh:

My first lurcher 17-18 years ago, all i used him for was rabbits. I was out lamping on my own and lamped a hare and let him go at it. It turned once and he caught it, i felt terrible after it.......and i've never lamped or hunted a hare since.....but thats just me. Happy hunting folks.

I fooking love THL..this thread has cheered me up good style.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aye, but it still aint as good as the blue canary thread, now that really made me laugh :laugh: , lol, :thumbs:

Where was that thread at again..my memory is the shit's at time's.. :D

• Like 1

a well known coursing man once told me when i asked him,why do daywalkers get so botherd about people lamping hares,his reply was take away the day time hare and the coursing dog is pretty much fcuked,not matter how they big em up on othere things there just not many if any that are any good at anything other then a day time hare.

I 've seen many, many good daytime dogs that are excellent on the lamp,and very useful when bushing where do you get this stuff from?

barbaric lamping for dags that cant do it in the day enough said :nono:

I once took a lad lamping up on middleham horse gallops with is daytime hare dog it ran nine in the lamp didn't catch one

• Like 1

I fooking love THL..this thread has cheered me up good style.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aye, but it still aint as good as the blue canary thread, now that really made me laugh :laugh: , lol, :thumbs:

Where was that thread at again..my memory is the shit's at time's.. :D

Lol, not sure myself now, but if someone was to go out tonight to 'SMASH' a few early summer leverets and be foolish enough to boast about it on here I'm sure that would jog my memory lol :laugh::thumbs:

a well known coursing man once told me when i asked him,why do daywalkers get so botherd about people lamping hares,his reply was take away the day time hare and the coursing dog is pretty much fcuked,not matter how they big em up on othere things there just not many if any that are any good at anything other then a day time hare.

I 've seen many, many good daytime dogs that are excellent on the lamp,and very useful when bushing where do you get this stuff from?

just humour the fool's ;) they sound like a bunch of feckin vampire;s :laugh:

• Like 1