Buy British!!!!........

tomorrow....a guy i know and worked with will be buried....

next week..... two more will be buried with pride and honour... on of them being a neighbour, husband and a father to be....

had a long converstion with some mates today...about the way britain is...and where its going...

now....

i buy british at every opportunity...

i can go on ebay...and pay more for a product from the uk.....than get it cheaper from a foreign country....

i will, refuse to spend my money in a shop owned by 'asains'....

wherever possible i will support british sellers and give the foreigners a wide berth....

its not always possible.... but its mostly possible...

ive just ordered my milk from a local dairy...again paying slightly more...

but its all worth it.

i get to choose where i spend my money....and what i spend it on....

if everybody done the same.... britains local businesses and british sellers would be booming.

ive put up a union flag....had it up a while....

and seen on ebay...a 5x3ft union flag is less than 2 quid....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5FT-x-3FT-UNION-JACK-FLAG-6FT-x-4FT-GREAT-BRITAIN-5-x-3-or-6-x-4-BRITISH-/120919341410?pt=UK_Flags&var=&hash=item1c275ab962

if everybody had a union flag flying outside their house....it would certainly be a bold statement....

small changes in the way we think, shop and live...could mean british products could be best sellers and not cheap imported shiite.

buy british and be proud!

20130502_062146_zpsa8aa08fd.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tomorrow....a guy i know and worked with will be buried....   next week..... two more will be buried with pride and honour... on of them being a neighbour, husband and a father to be....   had a l

Spot on !! My sympathies for the loss of your comrades, Blue. The time has come to make a stand - to stop appeasing and apologising. The values, common ideals and sense of community t

agree its getting hard... but wherever possible id buy british....   cant see how thats racist?   i earn my money...i decide where to spend it

tomorrow....a guy i know and worked with will be buried....

next week..... two more will be buried with pride and honour... on of them being a neighbour, husband and a father to be....

had a long converstion with some mates today...about the way britain is...and where its going...

now....

i buy british at every opportunity...

i can go on ebay...and pay more for a product from the uk.....than get it cheaper from a foreign country....

i will, refuse to spend my money in a shop owned by 'asains'....

wherever possible i will support british sellers and give the foreigners a wide berth....

its not always possible.... but its mostly possible...

ive just ordered my milk from a local dairy...again paying slightly more...

but its all worth it.

i get to choose where i spend my money....and what i spend it on....

if everybody done the same.... britains local businesses and british sellers would be booming.

ive put up a union flag....had it up a while....

and seen on ebay...a 5x3ft union flag is less than 2 quid....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5FT-x-3FT-UNION-JACK-FLAG-6FT-x-4FT-GREAT-BRITAIN-5-x-3-or-6-x-4-BRITISH-/120919341410?pt=UK_Flags&var=&hash=item1c275ab962

if everybody had a union flag flying outside their house....it would certainly be a bold statement....

small changes in the way we think, shop and live...could mean british products could be best sellers and not cheap imported shiite.

buy british and be proud!

20130502_062146_zpsa8aa08fd.jpg

well ive taken some of your advice as im going to Altberg for my next boots hope you aprove lol

• Like 1

Or the government could just tax imports and make the British version far more attractive. After running a narrow fabrics factory for a few years(yes we made para cord) and being able to buy the finished product cheaper imported than it would cost to buy just the raw material to make it in this country, it sort of puts it all into perspective

I started doing this about 2 years ago after I decided I'd had it with Pakis/Indians/Insert brown ethnicity. I only get diesel from one station now as it has white people working there. I NEVER buy anything from Paki shops, Worst thing is I love curry, but now we either have to cook it here or go to Wetherspoons on Curry night.

I'm sure the little I do won't make any difference, but at least I feel I'm doing my bit.

Slowly but surely we will get there. :thumbs:

Spot on !! :clapper: My sympathies for the loss of your comrades, Blue.

The time has come to make a stand - to stop appeasing and apologising.

The values, common ideals and sense of community that brought our country through it's darkest hours are being lost, and I believe that if we do not re-instate them, the future itself will be lost.

Everyone - do what you can, however small.

So many of our young men have been taken from us - don't let it be for nothing.

• Like 3