Whats The Best Thing For Cuts???

Hydrogen peroxide 9% vol. just apply straight to the wound, you will see it foams up and gets any foriegn bodies out,

heals very quickly, if you want to seal it then apply your honey, they both work well for a 250ml. bottle of hydrogen peroxide, £1--- one pound,

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Manuka honey 10+ works wonders mate.

I use hibbi scrub or just plain old salt water ....

Hydrogen Peroxide works wonders cheap as chips as well

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

hydrogen peroxide? u put it on undiluted?

yes-- if you have a graze or small cut on your hand put some on you will see it works well, you need 9% vol.

I even use it once or twice a week to brush my teeth, after I have washed with normal tooth paste, great for gumm disorders, and teeth is sparkling white, ((( only dip your tooth brush in the liquid,

Manuka honey for me as we'll had a 50 pence piece size cut on my dogs front leg got him stitched up straight away 2 nd night home ate all stitches and flap of skin that covered wound as well heard about manuka and give it a try nowt. To lose and put it ontwice a dayfor 4 wks walking him on lead while it soaked in etc if you leave dog they ll lick it straight off well mine would could nt believe the way it healed this wound it was 50 p piece size with not but flesh in middle no skin at all and the honey had it closed over with new skin in 4 wks dog missed some of season but was back with no problems for end of season if I had nt ave saw it healing weekly I'd not ave believed it give it a try its top gear

• Like 1

warm water an salt and a bit of vaseline just make sure u bathe it every day.

warm salt solution, yes, vaseline, no, bathe every day, no

water and salt to clean it maybe but i agree it doesnt want bathing everyday and defo not with salt water everyday just clean it and the some anti bacterial theres plenty a types said on here