Finally Made It....

Nice pics .whats the black pup saluki breed.?

Yeah,they are litter brothers matey...

Well if you move up this way Steve keep in contact matey,be good to have a walk out in company,would be much better than rambling on to myself lol..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a wander out this afternoon with the young dogs and my sidekick that is the fecking nuisance Ruby ..took the dogs to a large piece of forestry on the edge of the Lake District .Set off at a st

Oh these will go no bother Snoops,they've caught a myxi bunny and were right amongst it,they've been present when the big dogs have caught big bunnies and they took them to bits and they even saved me

Posted Images

Good post n photos mate especialy the rainbow one,worth the trek n climb that i can imagine..

How did you manage before these pups came along, i bet its been a long time since you done as much trekin in the "day" as what you've been doin with these pups lol, they sure are gettin you out there for some nice days out in some stunnin country, they look like there gettin plenty of top scran down there necks n i reckon all that jazzin about up n down them fells can only be a good thing regardin agility n durability for what lays ahead for them in the future..your doin a top job n i bet the lad that bred them is made up they hitched there way home with you good luck with these ones bud atb

• Like 1

Good post n photos mate especialy the rainbow one,worth the trek n climb that i can imagine..

How did you manage before these pups came along, i bet its been a long time since you done as much trekin in the "day" as what you've been doin with these pups lol, they sure are gettin you out there for some nice days out in some stunnin country, they look like there gettin plenty of top scran down there necks n i reckon all that jazzin about up n down them fells can only be a good thing regardin agility n durability for what lays ahead for them in the future..your doin a top job n i bet the lad that bred them is made up they hitched there way home with you good luck with these ones bud atb

Cheers Dodge..Its been a "long old time" since I've put this much groundwork in with pups,my lamp dogs "cur" types of late never got this much BUT still got more than plenty,I just don't want these to fail if I can help it,our lass wouldn't get rid if they did fail but I'd feel pissed off trailing a dud about for the next 15 years lol so I'm giving it my best shot...when I spoke to Black Recking It before I even got the pup as we didn't know each other i told him that I'd do right by it,you know me Dodge...I originally put my name on Fife the cream dog never even contemplated getting Boots but when I went to collect Fife one of the kids carried Boots around all day lol and Stevie seen me right with the dog so as they say the rest is history! I've really enjoyed rearing them,not came across any Saluki stubbornness from either "so far" ...I don't want a fecking crufts obedience champion just sensible will do for me,Christ these two will sit and give you a paw when asked..not sure if that'll help them much out in the field haha..will be heading off shortly with them for a few hours..they are ready to roll I'm not lol..Atb Andy

• Like 1

Cheers Dodge..Its been a "long old time" since I've put this much groundwork in with pups,my lamp dogs "cur" types of late never got this much BUT still got more than plenty,I just don't want these to fail if I can help it,our lass wouldn't get rid if they did fail but I'd feel pissed off trailing a dud about for the next 15 years lol so I'm giving it my best shot...when I spoke to Black Recking It before I even got the pup as we didn't know each other i told him that I'd do right by it,you know me Dodge...I originally put my name on Fife the cream dog never even contemplated getting Boots but when I went to collect Fife one of the kids carried Boots around all day lol and Stevie seen me right with the dog so as they say the rest is history! I've really enjoyed rearing them,not came across any Saluki stubbornness from either "so far" ...I don't want a fecking crufts obedience champion just sensible will do for me,Christ these two will sit and give you a paw when asked..not sure if that'll help them much out in the field haha..will be heading off shortly with them for a few hours..they are ready to roll I'm not lol..Atb Andy

Edited by dodger

i think they will do well dodge.oh by the way dodge my pm.s all fooked up so counldnt answer you ..if i was andy i would get them in

the puppy cup the where coursing lads where talking about ..i would slip one for him.lol..i really think they might surprise a

few folk.. andy if your about this afternoon later on give me a ring .

• Like 2

looking in top nic andy .when you thinking about giving them a rabbit or two if you know what i mean.

we all do things differently.but me personally i like to give them a taste or too when there young.

mine are in the post fuji haha snoop my halfx lifted something the other day and the two pup,s really opened my eye,s LOL THINK THE HALF X GOT IN THE WAY LOL

i think they will do well dodge.oh by the way dodge my pm.s all fooked up so counldnt answer you ..if i was andy i would get them in

the puppy cup the where coursing lads where talking about ..i would slip one for him.lol..i really think they might surprise a

few folk.. andy if your about this afternoon later on give me a ring .

get them on lad,s haha