Local Elections

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already had the media wing of the Labour/con/libs ( otherwise known as the BBC) saying its a protest vote for the clowns!!!........this is how little they think of the ordinary man.   The normal " i

I suppose we will have to appologise to Argentina next, we have had to applogise to everyone else for everything we acheived in our great history !!!   I happen to think that the people of the unite

Don't forget to vote UKIP on the 2nd of May.....lets get these so called " career" politicians OUT !!!

Posted Images

Its the vote share that is more amazing. 25% of people voted for UKIP that is a very significant number.

Don't forget they've come second place is several by-elections including the 'Safe' Labour seat of South Shields last night.

Their downfall is that they don't yet have specific areas where their support comes from unlike Labour of the Cons and under a first past the post electoral system this is very harsh on a party that has similar numbers of supporters across the country. Clearly UKIP has realized this which is why they're concentrating on local elections, once people see that UKIP are doing things to help them in their daily life they will develop a base of support for the nation elections...as Nigel Farage says the model is actually how the Green party won their first seat.

There will be another round of local elections next year and also the European elections there is a very good chance that if UKIP have another good showing people will see that UKIP have a chance to win seats in parliament.

lol look t cameron and his cronies back tracking spineless c**ts.

good on farage when asked if he would work with the tories,not with cameron i wouldnt lol

That's it mate, it's his straight talking. All these bullshit smears coming out are fooling no one, i mean his comment this morning had me pissing myself "send in the clowns" :laugh: and the other day he was asked about that UKIP lad down Somerset supposedly doing the Nazi salute, "looks like youthful exuberance to me, but we'll look into it and if it's true, we'll get rid of him!".....simple as that. Other parties would have put a spin on it no doubt!!

• Like 1

And In A Nut Shell Thats All People Want . . Honesty . . If Someone Throws A Spanner In The Works But Is Genuinely Honest About It In The Cold Light Off Day You Might Not Be Happy But You Accept And Appreciate There Honesty . . Hope That Comes Across Right :) ?

• Like 1

:laugh: some advice for them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Benefits System

Everyone knows the benefit system is madely complicated and we all have moans and grown about it and who receives and why!.

We all agree it needs to change as the country can no longer afford the amount its costing!.

In my mind all the changes the present government are implementing are doing nothing to achieve this, most of there changes are just back door reductions in benefit to appease some and benefit others. Take "The bedroom Tax" its not a bedroom tax its a reduction in the housing benefit bill. If it was a bedroom tax it wouldn't`t just apply to all people claiming housing benefit, it would apply to all social housing tenants.

To sort the benefit system culture is simple. Look at the facts.

More benefits are paid to people in work than out of it

• Working tax credit.

The National minimum wage needs to be replaced with a "Living Wage" set at the level where as people no longer need to claim benefits, This calculation is already known to the government as it is used to calculate benefits??

Companies will say they carn`t afford to pay this increase? but why should the benefits system be used to prop up a business that carn`t afford to pay a wage to its employees that reflects the current cost of living?

• Family Tax credits and childcare credits

All of these benefits should be scrapped, if you carn`t afford a family then perhaps you shouldn't`t start one until you can.

• Pension and Pension savings credit

Pensions should be set in line with the living wage and all other benefits should be scrapped

• Unemployment benefit

After a period of 6 months then all unemployed should work full time for the community until such time as they gain employment. Any breaking of the rules should lead to permanent disqualification from benefits.

• Diability Benefits

The right to claim disability benefits should be at the discretion of the claimants GP

The benefit should be paid at the rate of the living wage, All adaptations further funding needed should come from the budget of the local primary care trust as is currently the case for terminally ill and old age pensioners.

• All benefits

Why the government wants to give money to people who don't need it has always baffled me. Especially when they then stand up and say we can no longer afford to keep up these levels of welfare payments. All benefits should be means tested against the living wage, This will be unpopular to some but it will be fair.

Got to agree with that Paulus

We have far too many leeches in this country, when you can make more sat at home pumping out kids than going to work there's something wrong. As an employer of 15 people ( plus subbie gangs), I know that you have to pay a fair wage to not only motivate but to make people want to work as opposed to sit home and sponge.... My apprentice's wage is boosted up every week to make it fair, I have another young lad who was on salary, I reviewed his wage to hours a coupe of weeks ago and felt it wasn't fair, he's now on an hourly rate above the minimum and is happy... I'm a small business but I realise our responsibility, I think once the bigger companies do too ( employ British at the right money) we can start moving forward.. We are a country who have always been hard working, innovative etc, its time to get that back... I hope we see a change and we get that national pride back...

Edited by NEWKID

Watch how the 'big three' gang up on Nigel Farage, trying the racism card and anything else they can think of. They can't stand the idea of real democracy.

His answers are excellent. Makes me laugh how they all sit one side of the table and he sits the other side while they are trying to "point out the error of his ways" and at the bottom of the screen it clearly shows the voters don't agree!

• Like 1

Watch how the 'big three' gang up on Nigel Farage, trying the racism card and anything else they can think of. They can't stand the idea of real democracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qECK6jFIb9spolitician

Dont know all the UKIP policies.Have to give your man credit.Put they three in there place.One politician asking an other for a straight answer. :thumbs:

I'll say this, I hear people saying I'm not voting nothing will change etc, but it's blatantly obvious and there for all to see, the change in the attitude of the politicians from the main parties is remarkable after the success ukip have just had. I actually think things are looking rosier already and not just because of ukips policies and plans (they might not work) but because the stranglehold of the main parties has been loosened and hopefully will be loosened further in the future. I'd also say with success comes confidence and I've always thought Farage was underestimated but he's on a roll now, straight talking and capable of going head to head with any of them.