Local Elections

there all the same...dont vote learn your kids not to vote

Politicians represent a wide cross section - you have liars,cheats,swindlers,frauds,charlatans,scoundrels,philanderers and thieves - see, all very different ! :D

And Wankers. :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already had the media wing of the Labour/con/libs ( otherwise known as the BBC) saying its a protest vote for the clowns!!!........this is how little they think of the ordinary man.   The normal " i

I suppose we will have to appologise to Argentina next, we have had to applogise to everyone else for everything we acheived in our great history !!!   I happen to think that the people of the unite

Don't forget to vote UKIP on the 2nd of May.....lets get these so called " career" politicians OUT !!!

Posted Images

The contempt they hold for the ordinary man is unberleaverble. The expenses scam they closed ranks and scoffed at the public they bealeave they are untouchble Keeeeeeeeen claaaaark with his elongated stammer the fat sanctermonious twat minister withthought portfolio. With out a clue more like never done a days work in his fat fooking life

• Like 1

Fat Ken Clark just done ukip a great favour by slagging of half the bloody people in the country...that should help the cause ..bet Call me Dave sends the boys round to give him a slap .VOTE UKIP .. :laugh::laugh: ..

• Like 4

Funnily enough just talked to the wife about this, we don't normally vote as I have in the last little interest in politics ( narrow minded, naive, selfish.... Whatever, I know)

We are both voting UKIP this time, and talking to friends work colleagues etc it seems most are, the old Tory/ labour power could be in for a shock I reckon!!

If you don't vote ,don't moan .....!! ;)

They've got you well brainwashed. If you don't believe any of the lying b*****ds you've just to take part in there system anyway and round and round the merry go goes...... I wish everyone who says they hate politicians etc had the balls no not vote any of them in, then we'd see real change. But while folk vote, nothing will change.

They've got you well brainwashed. If you don't believe any of the lying b*****ds you've just to take part in there system anyway and round and round the merry go goes...... I wish everyone who says they hate politicians etc had the balls no not vote any of them in, then we'd see real change. But while folk vote, nothing will change.

If no one voted the ones that are in stay in, how does that help.

Everyone should vote, vote for an independant, tactical voting is the order of the day.

Loosen the stranglehold the main parties have on the nation.

• Like 3

Everyone should vote, vote for an independant, tactical voting is the order of the day.

If no one voted they would shit themselves from a public revolt. Imagine the message going out to the world if absolutely no one voted? THAT my friend is the only way we will see change.

• Like 1

If no one voted they would shit themselves from a public revolt. Imagine the message going out to the world if absolutely no one voted? THAT my friend is the only way we will see change.

I imagine they would think "excellent, nobody cares anymore, we'll just continue doing what the f**k we want". To revolt people have to care very passionately about their cause......... if that was a real risk we would see a rise in voting in my opinion.