Quad Insurance

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep telling you she gets travel sick ........

As you say it really isn't worth the hassle for a 300 yard journey ... It's more effort than the worth of it I would rather get the quad insured and next time the little jumped up prick tries to play

I have got 300 meters of public road fro my front door until it turns into a farm track and the local f***ing hobby bobby has made it his mission to f**k with me and my quad ... Nearly had it seized today ... For the sake of a hundered odd quid I would rather pay than lose the quad get 6 points and a £300 quid fine ...........

i know its a short distance as you say, but have you thought of a small trailer and tow it? plus its handy for other stuff, just a thought :thumbs:

Good idea jack but its more down to inconvenience and laziness.

I have a little over a mile to go before I can access a days worth of driving over farm land, no roads or just crossing the odd rural lane through gates.

It became such a pain in the arse loading the bike on and off for the short journey it was easier to legalise it.

FU was a struggle to get insured with as a new customer. Took some badgering.

As you say it really isn't worth the hassle for a 300 yard journey ... It's more effort than the worth of it I would rather get the quad insured and next time the little jumped up prick tries to play hitler I can shove the f***ing insurance docks up his nose ......

• Like 1