Guest long-tail

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if thats the case and you have tried all them things then something else is going on get your computer turned off and get down the vets

More going on with that dog than just grub, a vet is what it needs, should never be allowed to get in that condition

tripe, beef mince, brown bread, melt some lard blocks down and pour the warm fat over it

Its underweight in the 2nd pic it has nothing on its back no covering on its ribcage and looks weak between the shoulders plus the coat is dull i would put more fat into the diet add something extra to bulk it up

two different pics,its the second bitch im on about,more fat in the diet to bulk her out.........suggestions please :thumbs:

Either get a complete food that is at least 25% protein and 16% fat: this is listed on the side of the bag of dog food, OR, get some breast of lamb (ribs and flaps). Feed her twice a day: two smaller meals are better than one big meal. She needs protein (meat or meat based complete food) to put on muscle, and extra calories (fat/carbohydrate) to bulk up properly. Also, when was she last wormed and with what wormer?

both bitches last wormed month ago,tables off a well known member on here,your listing food stuffs she been getting from day one first year she looked good this year seems to have gone down hill

To get a complete picture of her diet up to now, what brand of wormer did you use and what complete are you using. A wormed dog with a decent complete diet would not be like that without an underlying problem and that could be anything so I would take her to the vets. Also do you use anything for external parasites? Dogs can run lean as we all know but she lacked body and coat condition, she may not be matabalising properly. I am not trying to be a pain in the butt, but these are the type of questions that the RSPCA will ask.Take her to the vets now, the rules are simple, you have to act before the dog starts to suffer. Not lecturing you , i am just trying to do you and your dog a favour :thumbs:

the type of question the rspca will ask :censored: theia a charity and you dont need to answer anything put the dog round your mates till it fattens up if these scum call back to your door start a rigmarole get them to get the police dont speak a word to them :thumbs:

Rigmarole,police,calm down calm down,you'll be telling us brookside is coming back next :boogy::boogy::laugh::laugh:

so my quetion again

without a continual stream of shite and without any excuses from me could the bitch have an underlying problem that im obviously not aware of,and dont need a yea lack of fecking food comment either,iv not got any problem getting it up the vets just if anyone heard of anything thats all cheers

Like i said earlier, that dog needs a vet, they will tell you if it has an underlying problem, which it has

good luck

ok iv taken pic off dont need 50 pages cunting me off penny seen it now thats good enough for me,she gets approx 3ib of food a day made up of all thats listed below

as borderscott says

lamb breasts, ribs, beef, chicken, extra fat in the shape of normal everyday lard mixed with oily tinned fish, ie, mackerel, pilchards or sardines...tripe, chicken wings, caracases...good quality complete (not too much protein), pasta, veg, brown bread...

Seriously mate - if u are feeding the dog as you say you are fair play to you - but there must be an underlying problem...if she's eating what you say it is...you need to take her to the vet...i've often sen dogs that aren't the best dooers and can't seem to convert food to bone covering but it's more than that with this bitch...good luck wi her...

Guest long-tail

Have a check for any ticks mate because they can uncondition a dog in days and couse alsorts of problems to the dogs health......I have no doubt that this man looks after his dog well and feeds them propley ......atb

no ticks on her pal but cheers anyway atb :thumbs:

bet your glad you started that thread long tail lol :laugh: :laugh:

nothing to hide mate,if i was a total f*****g moron id have two dogs in shite state and wouldnt show any c**t either of them would i.both treated exactly the same and the little bitch is in tidy condition.

i dont give to fecks what people think to be honest after all jumping on the band wagon on here is part and parcel of the site easy to c**t someone of with a few keys,anyway now going to feed 3 times day keep throwing it into her if no change after couple weeks she will see vet until then watch this space oh and cheers for the couple lads pm me atb

In that few weeks what are you going to say when the RSPCA arrive? Honest opinion, if she has been getting all the food you say she has? A tip to the vets today is in order not in a couple of weeks.

TC

Guest long-tail

bet your glad you started that thread long tail lol :laugh: :laugh:

nothing to hide mate,if i was a total f*****g moron id have two dogs in shite state and wouldnt show any c**t either of them would i.both treated exactly the same and the little bitch is in tidy condition.

i dont give to fecks what people think to be honest after all jumping on the band wagon on here is part and parcel of the site easy to c**t someone of with a few keys,anyway now going to feed 3 times day keep throwing it into her if no change after couple weeks she will see vet until then watch this space oh and cheers for the couple lads pm me atb

In that few weeks what are you going to say when the RSPCA arrive? Honest opinion, if she has been getting all the food you say she has? A tip to the vets today is in order not in a couple of weeks.

TC

just because they left a card dont mean they got right of access

Edited by long-tail

I didnt see the picture,but i had a dog once who never really muscled,always felt skinny he had a long coat though.He was a fussy enough eater,You could put down the best of food after a decent work out and he would take a bit and leave the rest.If there was a problem i never found it,infact he lived to 15-16.

OK, so if the RSPCA turn up, you can soon enough feck them off. What happens when they come back with a copper and a warrant?

As others have said, it looks like there is something going on. Get her to the vet today, and if nothing else, you can tell the RSPCA that you are aware of a problem and working with a vet to sort it out.

Good luck with it.

just because they left a card dont mean they got right of access

True!.... But I was not thinking about you, it is your dogs wellbeing I was thinking about. You have been offered some good advice, none for your benefit all for the dogs. You have had to notice the dog losing condition yet despite giving her extra food and her not putting on weight you still refuse to take her to a vet. Why? To be honest the only reason I could come up with is that you are ashamed of letting the dog get into that condition in the first place?

TC

Edited to add good on you, just read that you have the appointment at the vets.

Edited by tiercel