Looking For A Hunting Friend

im not having a go just saying how i see it,your new to forumdidwhich arouses suspicion,you have a dog you know nothing of its history, which means it could be stolen, you dont sound like the average hunter, so maybe spending time on forum over summer and joining in with conversation or posting pics and stories might help you find a genuine hunting partner, there is also a lot of cocks on here , but if you are genuine i wish you luck , if your an anti may you get all you deserve :p

Shes not stolen I had her from a baby. And I treid uploading pics but it said my file was too big. As for her history I saw her with her mum and I think its how you train them I am genuine though

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha you're not wrong about this place being full of cocks mate..that's the truth...and you with your grand total of 35 posts is offering advice on how this person can ingratiate herself over the sum

Spend a week on this site and you will be gratefull of getting out on your own haha

You guys must be f***ing virgins. I hope this woman is a wind up cos if she is genuine, its pretty sad.

Im sorry I dont no what iv done I just wanted a friend to go out with walks whatever I didnt mean affend any one. I am sorry. I just thoughy this is what this forum was for.

sounds like you need the daiting site not the hunting life lol

hope you find someone to go for a ratch with fm :thumbs:

Why... because im female u assume that im on the pull I no working dogs is a mans world but I dont want a date thanks very much though

take no notice of them. half these on here don't no the front end bites and the back end shits, and they go out in tracksuits and trainers in the summer months. females are just has good has males for lamping thats why my daughter comes out with me sometimes and she's good at it

• Like 2

just ignore this lot. iam a lady also .i will be you friend .infact i have got some hunting outfits that i bought and never worn .you can have them if you want.oh by the way what size are you .

Hiya im 14s did you get a lot of shit when you joined.

Always out in the fields of Staffordshire looking for game :boogy:

Thats brill do you live in Stafford

yes :victory: u couldnt wish to meet a nicer bloke :D
Lol well so far everyone just gibing me greif I dont no why.

I before E except after C,you're slurring not hitting the drink already are we,not only do you need a thick skin on the land you need one on here more so,we'll run your a**e til midnight if you are'nt being straight

I think everyone's backs up as the forum had a wonderful gentleman who obviously despised hunting and wanted to be smug over a hunters accidental death, oh and had some far torn love affection for squirrels... He then rejoined under a different name, I think they might be sniping at you as they think you may be another.

I wouldn't worry, just takes awhile to get to know people here. welcome abroad! we need more females out in this sausage fest!

• Like 2

Always out in the fields of Staffordshire looking for game :boogy:

Thats brill do you live in Stafford

yes :victory: u couldnt wish to meet a nicer bloke :D
Lol well so far everyone just gibing me greif I dont no why.

I before E except after C,you're slurring not hitting the drink already are we,not only do you need a thick skin on the land you need one on here more so,we'll run your a**e til midnight if you are'nt being straight
No im not drunk im on my phone sorry about that.

just ignore this lot. iam a lady also .i will be you friend .infact i have got some hunting outfits that i bought and never worn .you can have them if you want.oh by the way what size are you .

Hiya im 14s did you get a lot of shit when you joined.

is it just me or does PUSSY DOCTOR not seem all that genuine ?

Hi all. Im from stafford and looking for someone to go hinting with I drive so dont mind picking you up. Iv always been into working dogs iv got a saluki x grey shes really good with others is a good lil worker thanks :-D

Is your name Stan? If not, he'll take you hinting, he's a good hinter :thumbs:

I'm in Staffordshire and would love to be your friend.

I've done 5 years for rape and got put on the sex offenders register but I was innocent, it wasn't me. It was my mate Dave. I just finger blasted the girl. Dave set me up.

Best to be honest up front I thought :thumbs:

• Like 5

I'm in Staffordshire and would love to be your friend.

I've done 5 years for rape and got put on the sex offenders register but I was innocent, it wasn't me. It was my mate Dave. I just finger blasted the girl. Dave set me up.

Best to be honest up front I thought :thumbs:

Erm... ok thanks for that.