Looking For A Hunting Friend

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha you're not wrong about this place being full of cocks mate..that's the truth...and you with your grand total of 35 posts is offering advice on how this person can ingratiate herself over the sum

Spend a week on this site and you will be gratefull of getting out on your own haha

You guys must be f***ing virgins. I hope this woman is a wind up cos if she is genuine, its pretty sad.

Im sorry I dont no what iv done I just wanted a friend to go out with walks whatever I didnt mean affend any one. I am sorry. I just thoughy this is what this forum was for.

sounds like you need the daiting site not the hunting life lol

hope you find someone to go for a ratch with fm :thumbs:

You don't know why? Its because you've just rocked up here looking for a day out an ain't even showed us a pic or made some biscuits and you call yourself a wifey. I recomend you spend a lot of time in the cookingvsection. If your getting grief then I assume your being accepted I had a load of gobby kids on ther first dogs take a dislike to me when I joined haha

• Like 1

im not having a go just saying how i see it,your new to forum , which arouses suspicion,you have a dog you know nothing of its history, which means it could be stolen, you dont sound like the average hunter, so maybe spending time on forum over summer and joining in with conversation or posting pics and stories might help you find a genuine hunting partner, there is also a lot of cocks on here , but if you are genuine i wish you luck , if your an anti may you get all you deserve :p

• Like 1

Im sorry I dont no what iv done I just wanted a friend to go out with walks whatever I didnt mean affend any one. I am sorry. I just thoughy this is what this forum was for.

sounds like you need the daiting site not the hunting life lol

hope you find someone to go for a ratch with fm :thumbs:

Why... because im female u assume that im on the pull I no working dogs is a mans world but I dont want a date thanks very much though
  • Like 1

If only ye were closer lol

A. Are you female?

B. Are you hot?

C. How dirty are you

If you answer no to A then forget B and C

I am female

And im ok not bad average

But I am a lady in response to c ;-)

im not having a go just saying how i see it,your new to forumdidwhich arouses suspicion,you have a dog you know nothing of its history, which means it could be stolen, you dont sound like the average hunter, so maybe spending time on forum over summer and joining in with conversation or posting pics and stories might help you find a genuine hunting partner, there is also a lot of cocks on here , but if you are genuine i wish you luck , if your an anti may you get all you deserve :p

Shes not stolen I had her from a baby. And I treid uploading pics but it said my file was too big. As for her history I saw her with her mum and I think its how you train them I am genuine though