Looking For A Hunting Friend

im not having a go just saying how i see it,your new to forumdidwhich arouses suspicion,you have a dog you know nothing of its history, which means it could be stolen, you dont sound like the average hunter, so maybe spending time on forum over summer and joining in with conversation or posting pics and stories might help you find a genuine hunting partner, there is also a lot of cocks on here , but if you are genuine i wish you luck , if your an anti may you get all you deserve :p

Shes not stolen I had her from a baby. And I treid uploading pics but it said my file was too big. As for her history I saw her with her mum and I think its how you train them I am genuine though

your new to forum , which arouses suspicion,you have a dog you know nothing of its history, which means it could be stolen,:p

The way I see it she has to start somewhere I have bought a whippet pup, and I havnt the foggiest of anything about him other than his age as that's what's on his papers but then again are they his papers ??? No 1 knows :/ but the fact I know nothing about his background doesn't make me anymore a anti then it does not make the dog a working dog in progress

Not to you but to anyone

What harm would it be going for a walk no hunting at all involved, you don't even have to mention anything in regards to what hunting work you do, just have a good old natter JIMO

it was her initial post saying she got the dog of pre loved that led me to believe this, im not saying you need to provide a full ped to prove its your dog but pre loved is the home of peddlers and thieves ! like i said if she is genuine i wish her all the luck but something just doesnt seem legit about her to me !

Ha ha you're not wrong about this place being full of cocks mate..that's the truth...and you with your grand total of 35 posts is offering advice on how this person can ingratiate herself over the summer months... :toast: priceless that you've got tons of experience eh??? And how - just because she doesn't know the parentage of her dog - does that make her dodgy??? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: half the folk on here wouldn't have a scooby doo as to the breeding of the dogs they have...what about your mutts? Where did they come from? How they bred? You get em off Preloved? Are they stolen? Aye place is full of cocks...I suggest you come back after the summer...

If this is a genuine request this woman has been treated pretty shabbily and if anyone suspected that it's anything other that bona fide it shoulda been ignored...can't believe some of the comments I have read above...

• Like 14

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha you're not wrong about this place being full of cocks mate..that's the truth...and you with your grand total of 35 posts is offering advice on how this person can ingratiate herself over the sum

Spend a week on this site and you will be gratefull of getting out on your own haha

You guys must be f***ing virgins. I hope this woman is a wind up cos if she is genuine, its pretty sad.

You guys must be f*****g virgins. I hope this woman is a wind up cos if she is genuine, its pretty sad.

Virgin?? Did someone say virgin? Where?

Oh yes...there....and there...and there...and there... :laugh:

:laugh: a woman posts and your all like flys round shite. Wouldn't catch me acting like that :laugh:

honestly i didnt know shes a woman .............not fussy ,....just having the crack............if it was a bloke wouldnt bother me im not after a date just messing on a forum ......

• Like 2

You guys must be f*****g virgins. I hope this woman is a wind up cos if she is genuine, its pretty sad.

:laugh: a woman posts and your all like flys round shite. Wouldn't catch me acting like that :laugh:

honestly i didnt know shes a woman .............not fussy ,....just having the crack............if it was a bloke wouldnt bother me im not after a date just messing on a forum ......

:laugh:

:laugh:

you doing anything tommorrow nite baw ,...........MAYBE WE COULD HAVE BIT OF ACTION MY LITTLE BUTTER CUP......... :laugh:

• Like 1

Fook me, this place takes some believing sometimes.

A fourteen year old girl comes on here and asks if anyone wants to join her on her permission, and she gets a whole heap of innuendo and abuse.

At times, I'm ashamed of my fellow hunters.

Just put your paranoia and sexual innuendo back in it's box lads, and consider how you would feel if this was your daughter or sister posting on here?

What makes it worse, is that some on here are using their paranoid anti fantasies to justify what is undoubtedly bullying. Just stop for a moment and consider what the general (non-hunting) public would make of some of the posts on this thread?

Bear in mind, anyone can read these forums, with or without registering, and they feature very highly on google searches..........

We've all said it before; but please be careful what you post. Just imagine some of the posts in this thread being read out in court, or at an inquest. Would you be 100% happy with what you've posted being read out?

just ignore this lot. iam a lady also .i will be you friend .infact i have got some hunting outfits that i bought and never worn .you can have them if you want.oh by the way what size are you .

Hiya im 14s did you get a lot of shit when you joined.

14 years old ? I don't remember seeing that ?

(not commenting on the replies, just the age suggestion )

A fourteen year old girl comes on here and asks if anyone wants to join her on her permission, and she gets a whole heap of innuendo and abuse.

Just put your paranoia and sexual innuendo back in it's box lads, and consider how you would feel if this was your daughter or sister posting on here?

What makes it worse, is that some on here are using their paranoid anti fantasies to justify what is undoubtedly bullying. Just stop for a moment and consider what the general (non-hunting) public would make of some of the posts on this thread?

Bear in mind, anyone can read these forums, with or without registering, and they feature very highly on google searches..........

We've all said it before; but please be careful what you post. Just imagine some of the posts in this thread being read out in court, or at an inquest. Would you be 100% happy with what you've posted being read out?

I dont think she is 14 I think the 14s relates to the previous post as to clothing size. but that aside the attitude towards a female is absolutely diabolical if the poster is an anti or man then it shows how sad they are , but most of the posts made by members are best left in the gutter, Skycat is female alledgedly LOL and many of you take regular advice and tips from her and she appears more knowlegeable than a lot on here yet this female is being pilliarid get real lads what happened to benefit of the doubt..

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 4

Someone called PUSSY DOCTOR with 44 posts asked what size this woman is and she replied 14 - at first I also read it that she was 14 years old but it appears to be her body size... :icon_redface:

• Like 3

just ignore this lot. iam a lady also .i will be you friend .infact i have got some hunting outfits that i bought and never worn .you can have them if you want.oh by the way what size are you .

Hiya im 14s did you get a lot of shit when you joined.

I took that as dress size ( given the post she replied to ) not age.

There ye go.

Now, what is the name for people who make sexual advances to a minor???

And how many threads have we had regarding the type of person who tries it on with kids???

Think before you post peeps.

Did you hear the one about the anti :boogy::laugh:

What do u mean anti. Its a site for hunting I used to go hunting with my ex now I dont and id like to meet new people I dont see whats wrong with that iv said nothing un toward im just simply seeing if any one fancyed a friend if not thats fine theres no need to be rude.

Coming from this comment about hunting with her ex and her dog is 2 and had it from a pup on another post she would have been 11 / 12 so I doubt very much if she's 14 :?

The age thingy u can tap in what you want and I've seen a few over the 90's - 100+ so don't think it's any where accurate.

• Like 1

I dont think she is 14 I think the 14s relates to the previous post as to clothing size. but that aside the attitude towards a female is absolutely diabolical if the poster is an anti or man then it shows how sad they are , but most of the posts made by members are best left in the gutter, Skycat is female alledgedly LOL and many of you take regular advice and tips from her and she appears more knowlegeable than a lot on here yet this female is being pilliarid get real lads what happened to benefit of the doubt..