Lamping Hares

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lamped hare,daytime hare...difference?..f**k all apart from ones ran in daylight the other gets ran in the dark lol..if it gets caught its dying..same end result?.....back in the day of the late 80's

I find they taste the same as daytime hares.

ive ran hares on the lamp i think if there run regular you get some excellent sport ,i dont think its for failed daytime dogs ,yes they do make the odd mistakes but all lamped quarry does , they can

People say all this stuff but I guarantee that if any lurcher man would slip the dog if they came across one, personally I don't do it but is I had to but the lamp on and one was sitting I would slip the dog. That's my opinion

is this a riddle ??????

• Like 1

People say all this stuff but I guarantee that if any lurcher man would slip the dog if they came across one, personally I don't do it but is I had to but the lamp on and one was sitting I would slip the dog. That's my opinion

so what are you a meerkat man

ive ran hares on the lamp i think if there run regular you get some excellent sport ,i dont think its for failed daytime dogs ,yes they do make the odd mistakes

but all lamped quarry does , they can still test a dog if given enough lead ,and lamp shy hares do go like joe fxxk

they still know where the exits are in the field when under pressure

• Like 7