Unbelievable And I Wouldn't Believe It .....

You will ruin that dog running it too early....

Some dogs have it about them, a good roe buck is no easy task with many adult dogs.

I am not running the dog early .... Infact I am trying to take her places where there is no game .... Oh and I can guarantee that I will not ruin this bitch ...............

:boogy::D;)

You are a twat :laugh: .......

• Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

glad shes following in snipes foot steps, he took 3 species in 1 day,, at 12month old.. some 11 half years ago,,pre ban,, will try and dig a photo out of it,, this was all so in a days hunting ,,at a

cheers daz and tiny he is a good typ ill put a few pics up as few want to see them mite of put them on be for lol. here you go hotmeat hope you like them. thats the three gens there blacky now 14 ye

the best start early

Some dogs have it about them, a good roe buck is no easy task with many adult dogs.

I am not running the dog early .... Infact I am trying to take her places where there is no game .... Oh and I can guarantee that I will not ruin this bitch ...............

:boogy::D;)

You are a twat :laugh: .......

It has been said :laugh: :laugh:

If somebody told me that their 6 month old pup had single handedly tracked a roe buck I would find it very difficult to believe ... Well that was until this evening when my bitch pup Tilly did just that ... Unbelievable ........

SNAP

You certainly wont,some dogs know their purpose before they even see the land or the quarry,I dare say you have one,all the best,happy days are coming your way,me thinks :yes:

You certainly wont,some dogs know their purpose before they even see the land or the quarry,I dare say you have one,all the best,happy days are coming your way,me thinks :yes:

he was taking the piss........lol

are we talking blood scent,,,,,,,,or genaral mooching scent..

cos if its the latter..got a bedi/whippet here thats been doing it from four months.. coming up twenty two weeks..

and this little whipper snapper been mooching since six weeks..twice a day every day...

A wise old man once told me good pups make good adults...

common sense should also tell you the same......... :hmm:

Why? How many have actually had a good dog never mind a good pup. I'm not takking the dog that does well and earns his keep. Most lurchers do that. Even the pups that ain't naturally gifted. However every now and again one cones across a dog or even better a line of dogs that throws pups that are not only a joy to own. But do things that yo think was impossible. Iv had the pleasure to own such a pup and don't mind admitting that after thirty plus years around lurchers I was amazed. So I take it by your comment and you have singled me out you have had a few GOOD dogs in you long and fruitfull life with lurchers. Or surely this ain't another case of a kid with his first dog trying to be clever. This forum is full of them

Nice to see he cumin on for ya and time payin off, u been in game long enough tho to no not count ya chickens just of yet a lot can change in the comin months Now time to hold the rienes and hold him bk and roll on next yr for him/her

I know only to well that one swallow does not make a summer ... But when I add all the little swallows together we are creeping towards spring ... Time will tell ................

• Like 1