Thatcher Dies

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If half the politicians now had her backbone this country wouldn't be the cesspit it is.

Boo all you want. R.I.P Margaret Thatcher. The second best P.M this country ever had. (After Churchill.)

High wages for doing little. Has your old man ever been down a pit. It's not like mixing scones ffs

Posted Images

yes he was down the pit for a while,and openly admits they where overpaid,all unions and fancy holidays most people out of the pit could see something had to be done and fair play for her for doing it,he will be having a wee drink tonight for her,

So you mean he couldnt Hack it so got out and now slaggs those that had the Minerals ?

Plenty Folk up here having a drink tonight too lol

OH HE COULD HACK IT BUT JUST COULDNT PUT UP WITH THE UNIONS AND RULES AND ALWAYS HAD AMBITIONS SO STARTED HIS BUISNESS WHICH IS STILL DOING WELL TODAY.

Work with a few like that now. They don't turn down the pay rises the unions get em though but would be the first to scab if there was a strike

• Like 1

When maggie turned up at the pearly gates, There stood god with his 96 mates, Your not welcome here god said, We dont accept those who lie of the dead, So due to her poisonous prime minister spell, They sent her packing straight down to hell!! Justice For The 96

yes he was down the pit for a while,and openly admits they where overpaid,all unions and fancy holidays most people out of the pit could see something had to be done and fair play for her for doing it,he will be having a wee drink tonight for her,

So you mean he couldnt Hack it so got out and now slaggs those that had the Minerals ?

OH HE COULD HACK IT BUT JUST COULDNT PUT UP WITH THE UNIONS AND RULES AND ALWAYS HAD AMBITIONS SO STARTED HIS BUISNESS WHICH IS STILL DOING WELL TODAY.

Work with a few like that now. They don't turn down the pay rises the unions get em though but would be the first to scab if there was a strike

the union leaders thought they wefre untouchable .. how wrong they were !! both shipyards and coliers , and car workers

the union leaders thought they wefre untouchable .. how wrong they were !! both shipyards and coliers , and car workers

what about the fishermen

• Like 1

LETS VOTE LABOUR AND HAVE THE BIGGEST RECESSION EVER AND LOOSE OUR HUNTING ASWELL,

LEAST SHE LET ME PARENTS BUY OUR COUNCIL HOUSE,AND FAIR PLAY TO WHAT SHE DID TO POLL TAX TAXING THE COLOREDS AND IMMIGRANTS ALL LIVING UNDER ONE ROOF

Edited by mick hucknell
  • Like 2

what about the fishermen

well as i remember in the 70,s there was alot of eastern european rusian and so on raping the seas for fish . was that her fault i cant remember . i was on cable laying ships late 70,s i saw what power the unions had in the docks ;)

LETS VOTE LABOUR AND HAVE THE BIGGEST RECESSION EVER AND LOOSE OUR HUNTING ASWELL,

LEAST SHE LET ME PARENTS BUY OUR COUNCIL HOUSE,AND FAIR PLAY TO WHAT SHE DID TO POLL TAX TAXING THE COLOREDS AND IMMIGRANTS ALL LIVING UNDER ONE ROOF

Idiot!

• Like 2

Very individualistic ideals.

Communities were divided.

Alot of the social problems that we have today were bought about by her fcuck you jack im alright polices.

are you for real :laugh:

Can you remember the 80's, boom and bust, negative equity and all that? :blink: Besides, between her and Ronald Regan they sowed the seeds for the current mess with their economic reforms at the time. Yes Labour done nothing but fertilise the same crop when they were in power, but when it came harvest time we had nothing left to fall back on when it turned out the crop was bad because she had shifted us to an economy based on financial services based on numbers and little else..

Can you remember the 80's, boom and bust, negative equity and all that

WHATS THE DIFFERANCE BETWEEN TODAY AND THEN?

and i been asked to ask you which government got us in that shit in the 80s and which government got us in the shit where in today,plus banned our hunting,least the miners could go and have a days coursing if they where of work with there whippets now today we cant do f**k all

Edited by mick hucknell

Maggie stood up to the unions and rightly so.

The miners strike was unofficial was it not? who made lots of money from the strike? Arthur Scargill and the union officials :yes:

If someone ducked Arthur Scargill's head under water he would surface shouting strike :laugh: what a crook, all that he did was lose the working men who couldnt afford it a years pay :blink:

• Like 5

ffs dude, you think poll tax was a good thing? did you ever have to pay it? :laugh:

a quick lesson for you... any "immigrants" however many there were to a house didn't pay it, because they weren't registered to feckin vote! :laugh:

and all of a sudden a household rates bill trebled overnight because now the wife and teenage kids were on the electoral role aswell as the husband.

Edited by GRAM71

lets foget about the money side of this for a min because thats what it boils down to at the end of the day,,..iff she was still in today wud your sport be banned,,,some times money comes second, me sport,, me pass time.. me life doing some think

i love gives me more plesure than money can give me,,

• Like 1