Saluki's And There Crosses On Hare's Not Sport For Me Anyone Agree?

The fuckers breed like Muslims too :laugh:

says a man who is from a race who which ever backwater hell hole in the world you go to you will find a red haired freckle faced scotsman lying in a gutter drunk singing about bonnie scotland if the salukis werent here the British isles would be over poulated by hares ,
:laugh: class pal. It takes a saluki that long to catch a hare, the hares practically die of old age :tongue2:
fkn so right pal .. cant beat a good old sheep dog :laugh:

:laugh: when the saluki faze is long gone, old shep will still be getting his leg over greyhounds :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

british dogs on british hares lol.sounds like a bnp election slogan.

ffs now racism against salukis coming here taking all our hares

Posted Images

says a man who is from a race who which ever backwater hell hole in the world you go to you will find a red haired freckle faced scotsman lying in a gutter drunk singing about bonnie scotland if the salukis werent here the British isles would be over poulated by hares ,
:laugh: class pal. It takes a saluki that long to catch a hare, the hares practically die of old age :tongue2:

:laugh: when the saluki faze is long gone, old shep will still be getting his leg over greyhounds :laugh:

to right pal the way the peddlers are breeding these salukis .there that inbred the fkrs will be born with 2 heads and five legs before long

• Like 2

to right pal the way the peddlers are breeding these salukis .there that inbred the fkrs will be born with 2 heads and five legs before long
What would You know about salukis?the 2 You got are ornaments and that import You got shes one for the family as the back on her is that long all the family could sit on her sure sign of greyhound blood yet again all that european liens have greyhound in them not a patch on the cruise lines Get out and do abit with the dogs instead of being on here talking rubbish
  • Like 1

What would You know about salukis?the 2 You got are ornaments and that import You got shes one for the family as the back on her is that long all the family could sit on her sure sign of greyhound blood yet again all that european liens have greyhound in them not a patch on the cruise lines Get out and do abit with the dogs instead of being on here talking rubbish

So should you sunnyjim. Sounds to me YOU no very little not Riodog. Go and play with your marbles boy and let the real dog men talk.

Them Hares get stronger the longer the course goes on the less chance ya dogs got down our way! Id like to see a 5/6 minute course and a greyhound dont have enough stick you gotta have that saluki to get the dog to stick it in my opinion but each to there own!

as said for me the hare deserves more respect than being run down on stamina of a 5/6 mins or longer course by dogs not produced in this country for the job personally think t should be brittish dogs ie greyhound /whippets and there crosses of brittish heritage like deerhound n collie over a fast and fair run for me running a 6 or more minute course over big open ground with no cover is nowt to be proud of anyone agree ! p.s i have no problem with saluki's in there own domain but not for our country

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I blame the romans for all this you know,trouble makers coming over here with all their hares and sighthounds :laugh::laugh:

I get yer drift mate, but bein a bit of a smart arse I cant help meself from correcting you. Hares are native always have being fer like, hundred of thousands of years. The romans fetched rabbits with them from their territories in Hispanica (modern day spain/portugal so followin wharriers logic we should only use Galgo's and Ibizan Hounds on em!). The Romans did'nt bring sighthounds either, Celtic coursing hounds were exported from Britannia all over the empire they were one of the high value items that the romans noted on their pre-conquest recce. There are several references to 'very fine coursing hounds' native to Britain in the roman writings that survive. The skeleton of one of these hounds was excavated from a peat bog in Ireland by archaeologists, it stood 38inch (thirty eight) tts. They were the most treasured property of the Celtic nobles, often given as gifts between Kings. there was even one instance of a war breaking out over the issue of a stolen hound.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: yes your right mate i think the best cross would be a british bulldog over a whippet get some fire back in the belly of todays coursing dogs the salukis of today are rubbish running for 5 minutes what a waste of a dog and a hare get some bulldog in there and the chase will be over in seconds :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

who's on about bulldogs like u tit if u cant hold a sensible debate grow up n do 1

Sensible?

The Saluki is the closest thing in Britain to the European Brown Hares natural predator, the Wolf. Of cause there was also the Eagle and the lynx, but both the the Eagle and the Lynx go in for surprise and a fairly short pursuit. The Hare didn't develop it's great stamina evading these predators. It almost certainly developed it to evade the Wolf. Now the Wolf doesn't have the speed of a Greyhound It runs it's prey relentlessly until it's exhausted, so I'd say the Saluki and Saluki bred lurcher were the most natural dog for the job. I rest my case your honour! :D

The Saluki is the closest thing in Britain to the European Brown Hares natural predator, the Wolf. Of cause there was also the Eagle and the lynx, but both the the Eagle and the Lynx go in for surprise and a fairly short pursuit. The Hare didn't develop it's great stamina evading these predators. It almost certainly developed it to evade the Wolf. Now the Wolf doesn't have the speed of a Greyhound It runs it's prey relentlessly until it's exhausted, so I'd say the Saluki and Saluki bred lurcher were the most natural dog for the job. I rest my case your honour! :D

Way to go. Add to the f****n madness on the other side though.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: yes your right mate i think the best cross would be a british bulldog over a whippet get some fire back in the belly of todays coursing dogs the salukis of today are rubbish running for 5 minutes what a waste of a dog and a hare get some bulldog in there and the chase will be over in seconds :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Your dead right mate you cross a British bulldog with a whippet and the chase WOULD be over in seconds :yes:

the saluki is prob the only thing the arabs brought to the uk that ws of any use. thats it SEND IT BACK, VOTE UKIP. or its gettin burnt outa its kennel. the sandnigger ba$tard

Oil......now thats 2 things

Way to go. Add to the f****n madness on the other side though.

Just trying to be honest mate, Hares are caught consistently by stamina not speed.

good job you havnt got a brain you would then be able to walk upright!!! your not nearly smart enough to have written that yourself did you mummy help you .. european lines :laugh: were did you get that from ?

• Like 1