Why Gsdxg Malxg Will Be Faster Than Saluki X

I think enough has been said on this subject, blackgreyhound you are fishing for people to agree withyour line of thought. From some of the statements you make it is obvious yo knowlittle or nothing about saluki or thier x,s and dont think that dogs have been bred for specific jobs. Out on the land is where dogs are tested not on a keyboard you will have a good few years of breeding your gsdx gry etc before you can even put it to the test

when your not been mr posative you talk alot of sense :laugh::thumbs:
When the world is full of crap its hard to remain positive but I am certain this gent is driving up the wrong Cul de Sac

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure from your posts iv seen your an older gent so it kills me to say it but I feel it needs said. Your like a jehova mate. Whyvyou trying to sell this type? You are the most kennel blind person i

Sounds very much like the argument that a fellow down the pub would be a world champion boxer because he has a 16" diameter fist and a pair of fancy trainers. The best crosses are those which have suc

do you know mate over the years .theres been some bollox posted on here .but what youve posted is the biggest heap of bollox ive read .you obviously have no experience what so ever of dog work .your e

Posted Images

northernlite.a gsd can run in thick cover they can track deer in the dark no lamp needed they dont rip open like a tomatoe like a lot of lurchers do.they have strong thick pads and good bone they have great stamina .they are super intelligent they can think for themselves they are not wimps they are hard,they use sight scent and hearing unlike most greyhoundy lurchers,they could survive in the wild unlike most greyhoundy lurchers .they have tremendous physhical power .they can be used as a gun dog a longnet dog bushing dog and if they throw right they make excellent hare dogs.in short they are proper lurchers. saluki x grey is a sight hound that needs fields of decent size .for gun dog work long netting bushing and general purpose work the saluki x g being sight hound is not capable of multitasking at all .saluki x grey are not even lurchers they are sightounds longdogs.

Your original post was something like "Why the MALXGEY OR GSDXGREY will be faster that saluki and now you're muttering about longnets,bushing, big quarry and gundog work...you've not just moved the goalposts mate your cut them up and burnt them...and is the ability to survive in the wild uppermost in the minds of folk when deciding to go along the malxgrey gsdxgrey route????? I think not mate... What's in your breeding mate? I'm reckoning there's a touch of Brian Plummer and Jack London in there somewhere... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

and a bit of RAY MEARS

trigger2. i have not got any dogs at the moment .breeding a dog as you know takes several years.from 1970 to 1999 i had lots of various sigthounds and lurchers but due to personal circumstances i have not been able to breed any .but after going on this forum my next project is going to be gsdxg or malxg or possibly husky x greyhound.this forum had rekindled my intrest and has renewed my intrest in lurchers also i have to prove to others that i am right and they are wrong

trigger2. i have not got any dogs at the moment .breeding a dog as you know takes several years.from 1970 to 1999 i had lots of various sigthounds and lurchers but due to personal circumstances i have not been able to breed any .but after going on this forum my next project is going to be gsdxg or malxg or possibly husky x greyhound.this forum had rekindled my intrest and has renewed my intrest in lurchers also i have to prove to others that i am right and they are wrong

The dog pounds are full of this kind of proof mate.
  • Like 3

so how do you plan on going about it ??

buy a pup of what ever x ??

are you going for 1st x 3/4 x 3/8 x 5/8 x ??

or are you going to get adults in to breed from ??

are you going to use a greyhound dog or bitch ??

how do you plan on advertising the litter ??

are you going to gift them to working homes to prove your theory ??

Soooooooooo many questions to ask yourself before planning this because if your wrong your just adding to the rescue's with anywhere up to around 12 pups

Soooooooooo many questions to ask yourself before planning this because if your wrong your just adding to the rescue's with anywhere up to around 12 pups

you ask to many questions

the border collie the german shepherd have good stamina and can run for a very long time they also have more physhical power so when crossed to the greyhound you have brains stamina and physhical power .the alaskan malamute has terrific stamina and is a very powerful dog so when put to the greyhound you have very strong bone very strong feet exceptional strength good coat and most importantly power they have steady balance they are rhythmic with a powerful drive with tremendous propelling power.note how the lady is jogging while the malamute is hardly moveing <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/IwiSW7EI6lU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

do you know mate over the years .theres been some bollox posted on here .but what youve posted is the biggest heap of bollox ive read .you obviously have no experience what so ever of dog work .your either on a big wind up or crack cocaine .much like the bollox you posted the other day about westmead hawk ..im sorry for the outburst ,but when i read shite like what youve posted i just gotta respond .dont try getting another rise out of me cos you wont .you are one deluded fool .or worse still you could be an anti thats the sort of amateurish shite they would post :bye:

• Like 5

borderscotty you may be wrong and misread the theories of black gryhound , but fast twitch in the grey is high sprinter if thy need the knowledge google it .all will beome clear for thee , i myself may not be able to get it across thee :D atb bunnys

Saluki are same they hav slow twitch n fast to type stamina saluki can cool down the muscle temp and dump lactic the thing that slows dogs n us down durin exercise. I like gsd as said I run [BANNED TEXT] 1 weekly but f**k me bg stop bummin the b*****d thins they aint no wonder dog u mite find a cruel wakin [BANNED TEXT] u get ur dog n cum back into the game thins change from 80's quarry thin on ground n more clued up as hole country after it

you ask to many questions

I hadn't even started, that was the tip of the iceberg :icon_redface: