This c**t Needs Gassed

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2013/03/27/father-shook-his-baby-to-death-after-losing-a-bet-on-arsenal/?ncid=webmail6

He got 10 years - what a cowardly despicable piece of work...personally I'd gas him... :thumbs:

Question arises though - he'd broke the baby's ribs the week before - why the f**k was he still in the same house as her...?

Poor wee girl...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because the world is run by leftie liberal cocksuckers

Brave man. WTF is wrong with these people? I hope he dies a horrible death.

he nedds to be hung drawn and quartered , i would personally carry out the deed and get great pleasure in doing so. atb bunnys

I don't understand how he can have broken her ribs the week before - and he was still left in charge of her. I don't know the whole story, so I am trying not to judge - but she left him with the guy and had a bath - those ribs were broken - babies don't break ribs - why was the Mum not questioning things ?

I don't understand how he can have broken her ribs the week before - and he was still left in charge of her. I don't know the whole story, so I am trying not to judge - but she left him with the guy and had a bath - those ribs were broken - babies don't break ribs - why was the Mum not questioning things ?

Makes You Wonder . . I can't understand how these Scum think/tick , but there again Im not sure I'd want too !

Makes You Wonder . . I can't understand how these Scum think/tick , but there again Im not sure I'd want too !

Very true - how can you possibly get so mad that you break a babies ribs - and you know you must have done it - and then take things a step further. Beyond comprehension. And over football. madness. I hope he isn't right in the brain - because if he is - that is scary.

• Like 1

Because the world is run by leftie liberal cocksuckers ;)

• Like 3