The Saluki X ... Ffs

Oh and just for you Socks the clipped out Pom x haha..look at the depth of chest on her lol9bc00c868204cac0cb5fcf5302d762ce_zpsda10

Ruby x Saluki :hmm: then I may be interested in one. :laugh:

Boots or Fife mate?...maybe Boots as they'll have even fluffier lugs :-)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i always thought these were 1 of the best looking x of lurcher so ive always wanted 1 just based of its looks alone . as not alot of hares here to be honest i live in somerset not the fens .  

If its got tits, wheels or feathered ears its usually f**k all but trouble. ......

You just got to get on their wave length...once you're there they can do everything any other lurcher can......probably alot more besides.....   I expect mine to do the basics, be stock broken, list

Fuji do you think the pups have come on better as in recall and obedience due to being out and about with the older dogs and following them on your walks or is it the way you interact with them on a daily basis ...........

Fuji do you think the pups have come on better as in recall and obedience due to being out and about with the older dogs and following them on your walks or is it the way you interact with them on a daily basis ...........

i think that has a lot to do with it it has worked for me

Oh and just for you Socks the clipped out Pom x haha..look at the depth of chest on her lol9bc00c868204cac0cb5fcf5302d762ce_zpsda10

Ruby x Saluki :hmm: then I may be interested in one. :laugh:

Boots or Fife mate?...maybe Boots as they'll have even fluffier lugs :-)

I was thinking Lucas mate, them pups ain't really proven yet are they. :laugh:

I'm not sure mate to be honest? I do like to take them with my older dogs a couple of times per week because they do seem to act more grown up,none of that running around chasing each other malarkey,just more switched on and walk to heel..but I do like to get them out on their own to enjoy themselves and just be puppies...I think a bit of both really,my old dogs are very obedient not that I trained them to be that they just sort of self taught with being out and about regularly,I think it helps and I know your out all the time too and your mutts are obedient when out and working..it's no good leaving them in the kennel for a year then taking them out and expecting them to be the be all and end all of lurcherdom lol..you only get out what you put in at the end of the day so by putting in the groundwork early doors will hopefully make for an easier life for both them and me long term? Everybody does thing different and if you've had success in the past my advice is don't change it and if you've had to go on beta blockers due to high blood pressure from stress of rearing a pup then don't do the same and try a different approach haha...how's your pup doing now?

The pup is doing great mate and I am in the same mode of thinking as you get them out and about with you as much as possible from a young age that way you form a bond and training isn't really training it just sort of happens ......

• Like 2

Tessa from 6 weeks to 7 month we had glorious fun training walking then bang she had the fun I could of cried but 9 month now and she is coming back round few bunnies seem to have done the trick aswell ,slight hiccup now and again but I won't be beating once a week I have a back to basics day and she enjoys that ,as for round the house well she is just a pleasure and my lot love her company apart from the farts and the fights for the warm spot on the settee ,I'm sure there will be more hurdles but I have the prozac ready lol

• Like 1

My bitch is more than a quarter Luki and shes pretty good on most commands.

Dogs are pack animals and follow the other dogs in the pack (mostly), so if you've got one half decently trained, any others (youngsters) take the same sort of behaviour IMO

Backalong, had first crosses and some were good, some nightmares though :yes:

Cheers, D.

why do you struggle to keep your composure socks. when your the man your the man :laugh:

It's difficult when you are dealing with mere men who are half of your stature ... So I take a deep breath compose myself then allow myself to speak to those below me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...............

that so funny because that is just how you was described to me :laugh::laugh::laugh:

why do you struggle to keep your composure socks. when your the man your the man :laugh:

It's difficult when you are dealing with mere men who are half of your stature ... So I take a deep breath compose myself then allow myself to speak to those below me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...............

that so funny because that is just how you was described to me :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Then whoever you spoke to really doesn't know me :thumbs: ...........

all this you need to be special to own a saluki cross is just another example of the saluki owners trait of thinking they are superior to the rest of us.

the amount of rubbish you spout on here about coursing, saluki crosses and their owners id say its you who has the inferiority complex towards them not them having a superiority complex towards you :laugh:

:laugh: na mate, just like to bring their over inflated egos back down to the real world ;)