The Saluki X ... Ffs

we only put the roads and Hard stands in, A bitch I had at the time A GOOD COLLIE X WITH DEERHOUNDGREYHOUND blood she brought the site to a standstill when she coursed a hare there and of course she nailed,, ((((( but could you imagine that in todays world, was back in 1968, 8 to 10 pints for £1----

1 gallon of petrol 2and 6 pence = 12and half new pence, ((((((

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i always thought these were 1 of the best looking x of lurcher so ive always wanted 1 just based of its looks alone . as not alot of hares here to be honest i live in somerset not the fens .  

If its got tits, wheels or feathered ears its usually f**k all but trouble. ......

You just got to get on their wave length...once you're there they can do everything any other lurcher can......probably alot more besides.....   I expect mine to do the basics, be stock broken, list

did not see that be nice to see it put it back up

we only put the roads and Hard stands in, A bitch I had at the time A GOOD COLLIE X WITH DEERHOUNDGREYHOUND blood she brought the site to a standstill when she coursed a hare there and of course she nailed,, ((((( but could you imagine that in todays world, was back in 1968, 8 to 10 pints for £1----

1 gallon of petrol 2and 6 pence = 12and half new pence, ((((((

I think thats were there future lyes, Hey who knows, there cracking pups and they are getting a sound education to the countryside,

Personally I think the cream dog Fife will be handy anywhere but the black and tan dog Boots may have a preference for down the road..time will tell anyways I guess?..

c99f21bdfa37b3f88e364ae3f874684b_zpsb749

Yeh I like that cream one,,,hopfully see them bend a few this coming season,,, have the pups owners lost intrest already Andy,, ?

Oh aye..you know the craic Tomo lol...another 15 years of my life if I live that long destined to be ran by dogs!..

• Like 1