Huntsmans Dog Killed And Cars Vandalised...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Animal lovers" beating a dog to death? Hypocritical arseholes.

Now if a huntsman was caught doing something he shouldn't it makes the local news on TV. These kind of stories are NEVER on TV. these people are the scum of the earth!

If these terrorists had a quarrel with the huntsman, that's one thing - but what did the dog ever do to anyone?   Shame he didn't keep a pack of Rottweilers !!!

Wankers. They should all be euthanised. Animal rights my arse. The world would be a better place without them.

Same goes for all vegetarians and vegans.

why??

my uncle is a veggie...

he is also pro-hunt and used to be a sgc holder and shoot rabbits .. he just chooses not to eat meat

The people that did this should be disgusted with themselves, it would seem that a bunch of animal lovers have beaten a dog to death. It makes my blood boil, i know that if i was the owner of the dog, it would be stand by your beds time and whoever killed my dog would be very wise to be looking over their shoulder. May the dog RIP and sympathy to the owner.

• Like 1

I suppose ALF would sat they killed the dog "to save it from a life of captivity", or some other example of that mindless double-speak bollocks that they excel at ! Maybe we could bump a few of them off to save them from a life of stupidity ! :yes:

• Like 1

Wankers. They should all be euthanised. Animal rights my arse. The world would be a better place without them.

Same goes for all vegetarians and vegans.

why??

my uncle is a veggie...

he is also pro-hunt and used to be a sgc holder and shoot rabbits .. he just chooses not to eat meat

In which case he is the very small minority.

That's like saying there is the odd afghan or Iraqi who is alright. Probably. But given the chance I would kill them all :)

• Like 1

Wankers. They should all be euthanised. Animal rights my arse. The world would be a better place without them.Same goes for all vegetarians and vegans.

why??

my uncle is a veggie...

In which case he is the very small minority.

That's like saying there is the odd afghan or Iraqi who is alright. Probably. But given the chance I would kill them all :)

Don't know how you can compare both statements, as the latter has absolutely no relevance to the post, I too know two vegetarians and once educated correctly they can see the big picture and think it's quite interesting of how quarry goes from field to plate and understand the need for pest control as a whole. It's the uneducated who aren't open to reason and don't want to be educated on the matter, living in their own wee world that are the problem.

Can't see the comparison between veggys and Afgan/Iraqis being relevant here.

dont think the world would be a better place with out veggies what a statement my daughter and x wife are veggies and dont see anything wrong with what i do if anything they agree with it and think you could not get any more organic than eating a wild animal :yes:

dont think the world would be a better place with out veggies what a statement my daughter and x wife are veggies and dont see anything wrong with what i do if anything they agree with it and think you could not get any more organic than eating a wild animal :yes:

Your daughter is a veggie? How has that come about?

My daughter is 3 and knows the score. She knows the ferrets and dogs catch rabbits and they go in the pot and loves eating what we catch.

She told a girl at nursery the other day that her pet rabbit should be in the oven. Lol.